Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo or twitch?

teemo 15 60%
twitch 10 40%
Voters 25 .

teemo or twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apocolyptis

06-10-2011

Hello! ive been using teemo a lot and really like him, i go positive every game i play even if i lose, and i have to say i have him down very well. I started reading up on twitch and read good things about him and i was wondering, which would be the most affective in both 3v3 and 5v5?
main question, which would be the best to have on your team, twitch or teemo?
let me know!
tyvm

dirtpoor

06-10-2011

My preference is teemo for fun. I solo queue alot and you can do decent with a crappy team and you as teemo.

Twitch is not so fun to play in solo queue. You depend on your team alot when you come out of stealth and try to burst. With twitch and solo queue I always end up thinking, "Man... I really wish my team would have helped me right there" and your ult is wasted. Or, "Man... i should have just stayed stealthed and not helped...."

At least teemo can initiate and run back to a line of retreat shrooms. I'd say Teemo for 3v3 and 5v5.

I recommend twitch if you have a team with A+ 'aoe'rs and initiators.

drumsandfire

06-10-2011

Twitch seems to be a bit lacking at the moment. So, by default, I'd say Teemo.

XTreeX

06-10-2011

teemo is more reliable i must say although if i was asked if i would rather have a fed teemo or fed twitch on my team i would pick twitch without a moments thought. (although it is difficult

razor345

06-10-2011

i have been hearing alot of "lol twitch is useless noob", but if you play careful he becomes abled to shred enemy teams in 1vs2-4, admitedly its hard to get that lvl of fed, but if played well twitch beats teemo in almost every aspect, only prob with twitch is thornmail his bane

TheAsianPlayboy

06-10-2011

Twitch is so bad against good players.

razor345

06-11-2011

ok i main twitch and i have a good 1500 elo

Just Alt F4

Senior Recruiter

01-29-2012

I have both teemo and twitch, but I say both of them are good as much as each other. First of all, twitch is like the upgraded version of teemo. When teemo doesn't move for 2 second, he becomes stealth, as of twitch, he uses mana to become stealth and can move. If you want a champion that can become stealth, there are many other characters besides Teemo and Twitch. People might say Twitch is bad or teemo is bad, but it sometimes depends on what kind of champion you like and the items you buy for each game. Last of all, think about it, Teemo is supposed to be used as a supporter not an on going killing machine (Even though I get legendary almost everytime I use teemo and twitch becuase so there poison attacks....). And dont get influenced by what people say about characters. For example, I recently bought Janna, and she sucks. One of my friends who play this game said that she was the best supported, but she sucked. Just wasnt good enough for me. So if I had to chose between Teemo and Twitch I would say both.
(If you want to add me, the user name's AnatomyBoy;In Game)

Chrifor

02-04-2012

Twitch man, if you play good, twitch is your option

LeBIink

05-17-2012

I just bought twitch, and i feel it's bette than my teemo. I play ad carry all the time, so I go ad with teemo. Teemo can blind and damage, catch up easily and slow down with ult, by chance, and the posion kinda does hurt pretty bad. But for twitch, he is even better, he is the upgraded version of teemo plus evenlyn, the manna use stealth and the posion and sneakyness. Twitch can do amazing crict power with that sneakyness, u can end up with your crict easily before they start attacking. He slows in a area way to those who are posioned, so better than teemo's ult ( don't tell me u r really going for the damage), he blows up the posion stacks, so that's kinda like teemos nuke blind dart, but with a greater area, and more damage, multy target too. Teemo have a speed up, while twitch have a stealth, pretty even, but twitch's stealth is better than teemo's. Teemo posion, is better, but twitch's posion is more about the stacks. twitches ult kinda suks, but still, it's okkkk in team fights. I think twitch is better, but I don't play faire, so ya