How to uninstall custom skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkestOfNights

06-09-2011

I downloaded a custom skin using Leaguecraft and the RAF Manager, and I don't know how to delete it. I deleted the files for the manager and the skin folder itself, and followed Jumpinthepack's video to install it, but it wouldn't work. So now everytime I try Shaco out, the client shuts down. Can anyone help me?

Goo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

You shouldn't have deleted the skin files, you should have uninstalled the skin from RAF. As far as I know, there is nothing you can do except re-install LoL to get it working properly again. Also, it will probably crash if you try to play against a Shaco too.

iYourNameHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

i tryed to uninstall the skin from the RAF thing but it didnt uninstall and just stayed there. then i tried deleting it from the RAF and it didnt work. Can anyone help? DX

Vuliev

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iYourNameHere View Post
i tryed to uninstall the skin from the RAF thing but it didnt uninstall and just stayed there. then i tried deleting it from the RAF and it didnt work. Can anyone help? DX
You and OP are going to have to use the "Repair" option in the launcher, nothing else you can do. In the future:

1) Use Skin Installer Ultimate, it's 400x easier to use, and does a better job on installing complex skins
2) ALWAYS uninstall the skin from RAF or SIU. Never delete the skin files until you have uninstalled the skin.

Jazz Bat

12-18-2011

Uninstall it in the thingy.

SuperMuhsin

12-18-2011

repair

Xeolie

02-19-2012

thx a lot, i got my problem solved.
the repair worked out quite well.

dats3xykid

Recruiter

03-21-2012

I'm having that same problem. I'm uninstalling and reinstalling LoL, and I deleted all the custom skin files, will that work?

mexicoX

Recruiter

04-28-2012

i need help

IAMSINGED

04-28-2012

reinstall