Taroshima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrilledWeiner

06-09-2011

I was playing a normal game, my team was comprised of Me (Nidalee), Dr. Mundo, and Xin Zhao VS. Tryndamere, Nocturne, and Rammus.

I was running AD nid, and was setup vs Nocturne, our xin was Jungle, and Mundo bot. Their Tryn was jungling as well. Anyhow, their Tryn was named Taroshima, I've never heard of him. Anyhow we beat this team into the dirt, it's just a normal game anyhow, but he starts whining about how we're OP, yet...he's Tryn on Twisted Treeline. Nidalee, OP, hah, yeah they totally don't have a good comp with Noc Tryn Rammus.

He keeps complaining how we're OP tanky dps hybrids....right. Well we win, and I see this kid's elo is 1704 solo queue 5v5 with highest at 1797. He went 1/5 as Tryn on TT and all his ranked game losses in match history were "Loss Forgiven". Is there some kinda' trick to getting a high ELO by doing that? He only had 2 games where his K/D was positive and he was ALWAYS a carry.

Taroshima

07-13-2011

Posting in worthless thread.

DuffTime

07-15-2011

Preeeetty sure you're in the wrong by calling out his name, no matter what your original post was bub.