elo hell diary with pics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuffTime

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NdevuR View Post
I was down in the 700 and I know your pain! It is the most frustrating thing, I played ashe and won 30 out of 40 games and got to 1300 now that i am here i feel that I have accomplished something only to realize that 1200 is where all noobs who never played ranked b4 start, so a whole new problem exists, i have over 400 games played in ranked and now I am with the kids who have 5 gmaes played at 1250 elos seems a bit skewed to me, but all I am saying is its possible to climb but theres not much to look forward too... Gl and add me if you want help gettin up I kno I cuda used it when i was in the 700's
This is the reality... It never really cleans up. You always have to carry dumb trolls and bad players who are trying a champ for the first time and thought it would work in ranked..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

Senior Member

07-05-2011

i had another game where i played well, but ended u with a bad score, still the best score on my team... it was so bad all 4 fed hard.... i cant be bothered to recount the game and i was to bummed to take ss but we had a blitz with 2/15/3 and a xin with 2/10/4 or sommething like that., by 15 minutes. impossible to win. 2 of my deaths were from ganks with no mia where 4 people hit mid and tower dived me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathfairy

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn3aks View Post
2 of my deaths were from ganks with no mia where 4 people hit mid and tower dived me.
I always said you suck, here is exact point L2LOOK at mini map. Blaming death on no mia calls - noob excuse (your excuse). Mia calls are there to help you, they are not required, needed. i fyou got ganked it is YOUR fault end of story, the fact that you just don't get it goes in line with why you are still in **** elo. Wards are your friends, buy them love them, if you did not have a ward up it is YOUR fault you got ganked, if you did and you got ganked anyway then you need to L2play hardcore. It makes zero difference if you are a carry and u have a support that "suppose to" buy wards, no they don't this is solo queue.
Over 500 games that i played most losses i can track down to my OWN mistakes, yes maybe someone made more mistakes then me, but that doesn't mean i played perfect game. I pulled myself out from 900 to 1300 rating where i am floating between 1200-1300 for last 40-50 games. Guess why i am not going over? No it is not coz my teamates blow, it is coz i play bad games. At least 7-8 games out of those 40-50 i could have turned around with just slightly better play, which would result in having abotu 1400 rating right now.

And yes there are games where you can't win period. Just not possible, there are also games where i played bad, where i got shut down and yet i got carried through it.

You just don't get it dude, posting few games where you had a few feeders will NEVER prove your point, we all know those games exist. It just does not happen to ONLY your team. Over time i averages out, untill you can provide a long term record and prove that MOST of those games were impossible to win, you are proving nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

Senior Member

07-05-2011

yeah cause im under my tower casue i know they are comming, the point is tht my team would just stay in their lanes, and not even mia, let alone group up to help the obvious gank. i dk what your problem is, must make u feel good to put people down. fyi my win loss record with cait is 63.2% i dont suck, thanks im the only one on my team who buys wards, your such an ******* a condecending *******, asuming i dont ward and dont look at the map. stfu.. and there is not a solid proof that it evens out over time for all players in less than 500-1000 games which is comeplete garbage as an elo sytem,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinytankz

Senior Member

07-05-2011

I'm looking at your match history because im curious as to how you build, You play a carry which is fine as long as your team is picking accordingly but, you seem to just play the same guy over and over for a few matches then switch.

In the matches you win do you get early kills? also viceversa when you lose do you get early kills

I see one defensive item (your a carry i understand defense isnt your job per sey) do you go in with a build in mind or do you adapt as another player gets good damage is fed etc?

What's your CS around minute 10?

Do you record matches with LoLReplay?

What ELO do you think you are? (higher than now isnt an answer really try to ballpark this for me)

Do you que dodge when you see someone say mid or i feed, jungle or i feed, if you ban soso i feed (aka when someone threatens feeding or the like) in pregame?

Where do you feel your weak? Vice versa as well where are you strong?

I really don't want to come off as a **** but i vehemently disagree with you that ELO hell exists. Rather than call you a noob or tell you to L2P or GTFO or something i just want to start hammering the core issue. Others carry themselves out of said "hell", whats holding you back and could you improve to get out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathfairy

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Gl tinytanks, but i got to warn you: this noob was around forums crying about elo hell and how he is poor baby who is screwed by horrible elo system. He was looking for an excuse to fail on these forums for over 2 month now, he is not looking to improve, he is looking for an excuse.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytankz View Post
Others carry themselves out of said "hell", whats holding you back and could you improve to get out.
in the matches i win i get early kills, in the matches i lose i get early kills. im a very consistent player, from beginning to the end of the game i am almost always the leader in cs by a large amount. i almost always drop the first tower in mid before 15 min, i almost always have 2-3 kills before 10 min. the amount of losses in my record wi will accept as my fault are probably around 25-30, the rest are games no one, but the top 1% would even have a chance of winning... you clearly got lucky and do not know what elo hell is really like.

who exactly are these others? who get out of elo hell, and they do it with out duo que? and with out just being lucky? until i see the list of games where someone Carry's repeatedly teams with 4 feeders or 2 leavers, or 3 trolls who dont even try and just run into turrets im calling bull**** on this.

if u understood the math, you wouldn't claim elo hell does not exist. it has to exist due to flaws in using the elo system for a 10 player match, and it does not even out magically over a short time as people say. it can take an unlucky player over 1000 games to reach his real elo. the system is horribly inaccurate.\

i used the replay thing for a little bit but watching me play great, while bads make the game impossible to win for a second time is not of value tbh, I saw it the first time, dont need a replay of a 2/16/5 xin and a 1/10/3 annie and me at 16 /2/10 losing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathfairy

Senior Member

07-06-2011

1) Wining a lane in 600 elo does NOT make you good mmk? You win a lane because you are up against 600 elo player.

2) You play Cait, She has 650 range on auto and stupidly huge range on the nuke. Between her passive and nuke she can put a huge amount of damage vs a newer player from a safe distance.
It takes quite a bit of practice to learn to dodge her nukes, since they don't have a clear cut animation. But it is quite doable, so in higher elo you damage output drops drastically. Brand is EXACT same way, in 900 elo i could hit 95% of my pillars, and by god that is alot of damage. in 1300s people know how to avoid them and how i hit 50-60% at the most. In higher elo i would have to step up on pillar placement to hit anyone at all.

3) killing mid tower as a carry by 10 min is actually bad, because it denies you middle lane to farm or making you overextend. You dominate your lane, you getting way more farm then other middle, you kill him/force him back. Why change the situation? for a 150 global gold you give up free farm lane, change game dynamics where you are forced to gank/team fight earlier then you got farmed out. Every minute that you spent in dominating position in a lane you get ahead.

4) Again and again you show you lack of basic understanding of game meta. I am sure you had games where you did well but lost anyway those happen, the system is set around a constant good performance one game does not mean much, if you loosing more then you wining it is because of YOU.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathfairy

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn3aks View Post
i guarantee 100% I'm better at this game then you in any aspect, not that that matters but im also a better person then you are, and that does matter.

all you do is stalk me, and others, stroking your own epeen, and talking down to others, calling them names...nothing you can say will ever upset me, because you look so pathetic, searching for attention, even negative attention that i honestly feel sorry for you. get a life buddy. **** i bet you have made over 20 comments in my threads over the past 20 days, and noone cares.. not me or anyone else. fool

Rage much? And you are the one coming here again and again crying about elo hell instead of learning to play? I use to do that too, i rage at omg these teamates bla bla bla. Then i stopped screwing around, and played to win with chars i know how to play and i got to 1300 in 2 weeks. And now i am failing yet again so i am floating from 1200 to 1300. And it is because I AM failing not because i am getting unlucky teams.


Don't flatter yourself i am not stalking you, i am just making fun of noobs who come here cry about elo hell, it is fun for me. You are just biggest crybaby around this forum so you get answered the most.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathfairy View Post
Rage much? And you are the one coming here again and again crying about elo hell instead of learning to play? I use to do that too, i rage at omg these teamates bla bla bla. Then i stopped screwing around, and played to win with chars i know how to play and i got to 1300 in 2 weeks. And now i am failing yet again so i am floating from 1200 to 1300. And it is because I AM failing not because i am getting unlucky teams.


Don't flatter yourself i am not stalking you, i am just making fun of noobs who come here cry about elo hell, it is fun for me. You are just biggest crybaby around this forum so you get answered the most.
imnot impressed by you, all you do is make insults, you have never seen me play so your opinon is nothing, and its kind of funny how pathetic your life is that this forum is all you have.


continue being a troll, no one cares, keep bumping my thread and making your self look like a total moron.