Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

elo hell diary with pics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feed lag repeat

06-14-2011

im seriously considering Q dodging until i hit 600, and then proving you noobs wrong before the reset comes, but i dont have the time to dodge 90 or so games

UNchristian

06-14-2011

Added you.
If you want we can duo queue and see how it goes.

Deathfairy

06-14-2011

Quote:
herdsheep:
Do people that claim Elo hell doesn't exist really think that Elo is a good metric of your player skill? Thats like if StarCraft II FFA matches counted toward your 1v1 ranking. It would be ****ing hilarious, but broken as ****.

Anyway sn3aks, only thing I can say for you is that an elo reset is coming. When it hits, you'll be the same rating as all of them, and my account for that matter. Recommend that till than you just relax and polish up random champ skills, and when it hits, try hard. I don't mean play well, I mean friend list good players, duo queue constantly, whatever you can do to get ahead of the curve.

I don't know if your good or bad personally, but if your good and you manage well when the reset happens no reason you can't make it. I know Elo hell exists, but I don't have a solution for it besides duo queue helps, and luck helps more, so thats all I got to offer you.

99% that he will be back here after reset crying about his bad luck and how he is in elo hell again.

DuffTime

06-14-2011

Quote:
Tinytankz:
Ks isnt a scrub term. I often share a kill with my team but, when i do 90% of the damage and someone mops a kill i clearly had it is in fact a killsteal denying farm to the person doing alot of damage. There is a difference between sharing, and getting KS'd. I gladly give kills away until the moment i believe my teammate cannot finish what i started. I understand your frustrated with what you feel is a broken system. Your thread documenting evidence to support your case is not where i will make my stand that i disagree. I firmly maintain that every play can/should improve, and that there is more you could have done every game. You may not realize what that is in all honesty i am not some pro super player (hell i have yet to even begin my foray into ranked play without Runes practice and more practice) that could give you the pointers of what you could do better.

But bare with me
There are last hits you miss kills you let get away ganks you could have warded. teammates you saw in trouble and could have covered. these are hindsight things things you couldnt/arent expected have known at the time due to playerskill or lack of experiencing it before. I dont wish this low rating and lots of loses upon you so don't attack me. I am merely saying that improvements can be made. I wish you the best of luck pulling yourself up in ranking (for whatever reason you are as low as you are) and hope to check back in with win's and my team didnt require a carry plastered all over your pages

GL HF
Tinytankz

No... If one person does 90% of the damage, it's BETTER if someone else takes the kill at the last second.

Assist gold is rewarded based on damage dealt, so your team gets MORE gold if the person who dealt the most damage does not get the kill.

DuffTime

06-14-2011

Quote:
sn3aks:
i was surprised how good lux is... so im taking a break form ranked and realy learning to play her. im also sendign my envy 15 back to hp rly soon, so ill have to play on a older laptop, and i might not play ranked untill i get my envy back. ty for the help

Lux is awesome.

DuffTime

06-14-2011

Quote:
Vreith:
long post

Recently climbed too 1000, then had 3 losses strait, 2 of them just guys who were duo' que and ran around together rather than push then 1 leave lane to counter jungle help mid etc, was sad, i mean 2 top when you have a jungler??? realy, no idea about dragon etc.

but after those 3 consective losses i another win, where we had a afk Xin for 10 mins. then they had a DC morde, whome as Jarvin solo top i pushed him outa farming. (not hard to do)

basicly carried the team as a tank. i always try to play a tank. it usually means you can off hand kills to your team mates, let them buy a item to do more dmg. i only got 15 kills for last hitting get aways so we could push. cause i was at the for front and dragon strike last hits like a cannon. leading to me being so unkillable and dealing jarvs CC all at the right times.

the game looked sure a loss at the beginning from my team, but annie got back on her legs, xin decided he diden't want to get reported and DB while we 4v5 them with a TF on their team, whom i might add coulden't BD to save his ass.... then again we had lanes pushed and got baron twice, nuff said.

so even on a 4v5 i pulled a win. how? know how to stop morde from his farming. TF on their side made it a 4v4, we all sucked up and diden't rage xin and we had baby sat him (we all assumed he was 12-14 or something by his kid attitude). we played smart, bought wards, i played the tank so i could initiate the fights where i thought they were best cause i have the knowledge when we can win and we can't, the fact that my team was competent enough not to fight without me astounded me, instead they just poked till ww used his ult which i sub knocked him out of.or he got stunned

we discussed before the game our choices. we had lots of AoE and decnet CC on almost all characters. just enough to win fights we chose to fight in and i was captian so a banned whom i tohught appropriate vs the team comp my team was thinking of. knowing in low elo chances of the enemy countering properly would be poor

Jarvin is an awesome AD tank, i highly recommend you look at him, no one bans him low ELO they go taunt and mumu chars. which are not as good. the j-man is banned 1700+ common enough. and for a reason, he is nasty.

i had come off a 10 win streak before my 3 losses. and lost 40% of the wins from 3 loss. but i duo qued with same ELO mate.and used skype. trust me if you count for 2 of the 5 team as competent players even if u have 1 badie, the two of u should be able to carry, playing tank + jungler or tank + carry works best in duo as far as ive seen. i still make mistakes and review my own games. but ive noticed my improvements too

Jarvan's a beast. I play him as an OffTank because I can't trust tanks -or- carries =D

sn3aks

07-05-2011

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/elohella.jpg/)

we had a feeder eve who was 7/12/8
galio the tank went afk for 5 min in the middle of the game... well he was 13 and when he came back we were all 18...

before he went afk we had all our towers, i had 3 kills no deaths dropped the mid tower and had built my death cap by the 12 min mark.... one particular highligh was eve walking past tyn who she was feedign all game, and letting him 1v1 me in the middle of the river as i was headed to him to help her kill him.. she said she cant kill tyn so she just walked away... at the time i was 12/0/8 and had killed tyn 4 times, i was the only one warding and ww fought me for blue buffs all game... oh ww was feeding early like 2/8/4 and still not letting me with my 12 kill streak have blue.

ill never get out of elo hell its impossible. i have always 2-4 bads on my team, well like 50% of my games.... so 50% of my games are unwinable... and **** it.

i think i dealt 6 times more magic dmg then anyone else in the game.

sn3aks

07-05-2011

http://imageshack.us/f/804/elohell2.jpg/

i was second pick, took lux said i wanted mid. heimer demanded mid. i said no but he went any way... their team invaded jungle.. heimer and mord and fiddle all went after them 3 vs 5 all of them died, nasus showed up to die and i was there for most of the fight and got 1 kill and didn't die.

then i was like heimer ur a noob im mid but he came back to mid and demanded to have it. i went top got another assist... heimer died 2 more times immediatly... like as fast as possible.

mean while sokora ran down mord and killed him and mord and fiddle started feeding, mord at one point had 6 pairs of starter boots... fiddle had 6 mana regen thingys had them till the end.... nasus was feeding too, but he was at least trying... it also became clear that fiddle and mord were friends and trolling duo que style, i surrendered at 20. i bought snowball items but there was no chance.

after heimer had about 5 deaths he left mid and came to my top lane... when i went to mid, he followed me and refused to leave, during that time they took our top turret for free.

seems like 3 intentional feeders/trolls anyone who says elo hell isn't real is a less than smart. period

sn3aks

07-05-2011

im a very consistant player ive had about 10 bad games in ranked then the majority i carry with kills close to 20, or i carry early so hard that they quit, or in about 50% of my games nearly 100% of my losss i have teams that are impossible to carry for anyone but maybe the top 1% of the lol players in the world.

its laughable that people deny elo hell exists. its not even wrong

NdevuR

07-05-2011

I was down in the 700 and I know your pain! It is the most frustrating thing, I played ashe and won 30 out of 40 games and got to 1300 now that i am here i feel that I have accomplished something only to realize that 1200 is where all noobs who never played ranked b4 start, so a whole new problem exists, i have over 400 games played in ranked and now I am with the kids who have 5 gmaes played at 1250 elos seems a bit skewed to me, but all I am saying is its possible to climb but theres not much to look forward too... Gl and add me if you want help gettin up I kno I cuda used it when i was in the 700's