elo hell diary with pics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinate

Senior Member

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytankz View Post
Or is a competent KS'er without a replay to back it up hearsay is hearsay
Anything is possible. He might also be a transvestite, or suffering from hermaphroditism.. Or have a pot of gold he fights other gnomes over...

At the end of the day, these scores exist in losses. I myself did 27/12/10 morde today, and my back hurt like hell. I almost didn't win that game, because their team was competent, and my team sucked. But morde>annie at pushing, so I aced and moved forward with the plans to win.

If you view my profile, or want replays, be my guest and add me in-game. But, likely, just as he's making his point of carrying his team - I do this almost every game. I'm just shy of 1200, at 1175. I dropped my elo to 920 to try to climb out again.

I started ranked normally. But my elo dropped from two back to back losses with ragers. I was shocked. My scores were no different than this dude's annie score. Having made it hit 1315, after back and forth winning/losing, I said screw it. And dropped my elo intentionally. Bringing my losses to 20. Wins were 7-8 or so to start the experiment.

I now have 33w/26L, gaining 6 losses and about 25 wins, with 20 of those wins in a streak. My elo went from 920 to 1175. And the experience of having people feed games into a loss, despite my score, is real.

My normal game Elo, was above 2k, the last time I checked. The fake ass Elo Calc said it was 2400, but, we all know that's hundreds of points off. So, I'll safely say 1600-1800 or so, is my area of skill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

Senior Member

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytankz View Post
Or is a competent KS'er without a replay to back it up hearsay is hearsay
ksing are you serious? only scrubs use the ks term. people who lack the basic intelligence to know the obvious fact that when a kill happens, the more people involved in it the better it is four your team.

if i solo a guy only i get the reward
if me and a teammate both kill a guy, we are both rewarded, which means more gold for the team overall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinytankz

Senior Member

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn3aks View Post
ksing are you serious? only scrubs use the ks term. people who lack the basic intelligence to know the obvious fact that when a kill happens, the more people involved in it the better it is four your team.

if i solo a guy only i get the reward
if me and a teammate both kill a guy, we are both rewarded, which means more gold for the team overall.
Ks isnt a scrub term. I often share a kill with my team but, when i do 90% of the damage and someone mops a kill i clearly had it is in fact a killsteal denying farm to the person doing alot of damage. There is a difference between sharing, and getting KS'd. I gladly give kills away until the moment i believe my teammate cannot finish what i started. I understand your frustrated with what you feel is a broken system. Your thread documenting evidence to support your case is not where i will make my stand that i disagree. I firmly maintain that every play can/should improve, and that there is more you could have done every game. You may not realize what that is in all honesty i am not some pro super player (hell i have yet to even begin my foray into ranked play without Runes practice and more practice) that could give you the pointers of what you could do better.

But bare with me
There are last hits you miss kills you let get away ganks you could have warded. teammates you saw in trouble and could have covered. these are hindsight things things you couldnt/arent expected have known at the time due to playerskill or lack of experiencing it before. I dont wish this low rating and lots of loses upon you so don't attack me. I am merely saying that improvements can be made. I wish you the best of luck pulling yourself up in ranking (for whatever reason you are as low as you are) and hope to check back in with win's and my team didnt require a carry plastered all over your pages

GL HF
Tinytankz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oogtug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2011

Sneaks, I was there in your place, I'm at around 850 ELO and climbing from below 600.

I got my jump start with Lux and I highly advise it at that level. You can do many things to help carry a game of that pathetic level with Lux, such as use ur ult to push multiple lanes simultaneously, shield your moronic allies, and lay down enough slow/snares 2 kite the **** out of the enemy while blowing them up every 24 seconds with ur ulti.


Basically, Lux may not be great at high ELO, but where you're at if you learn 2 play her well and try to be a leader on your team, they'll quickly figure out following you and helping you is the road to victory. Get ur team to do dragon as quickly as possible, guide them to baron etc. I learned my personal level of play was NOT going to be enough to raise ELO once I got this low and being a leader and directing your teammates if they need direction is the only way to start climbing ELO again. lay wards, as many as you can reliably afford, ask others to help, do objectives and generally just constantly think about the objectives rather then how bad ur top lane might be feeding, etc etc.

If you wanna duo some together I'm sure we could squeak out a couple hundred ELO together.


And to settle the KS argument, KS stands for KILL SECURED, to anyone with a brain. Ideally yes you let the carries get the kills, and kills can be stolen. BUT ALWAYS, ALWAYS better to ensure the kill and collect more gold collectively as a team then vice versa, so whining about KS's etc is just silly. If you were so good you'd get enough kills to not care anyways wouldn't you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapaload

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-11-2011

i bet i can climb u out np


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

Senior Member

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogtug View Post
Sneaks, I was there in your place, I'm at around 850 ELO and climbing from below 600.

I got my jump start with Lux and I highly advise it at that level. You can do many things to help carry a game of that pathetic level with Lux, such as use ur ult to push multiple lanes simultaneously, shield your moronic allies, and lay down enough slow/snares 2 kite the **** out of the enemy while blowing them up every 24 seconds with ur ulti.


Basically, Lux may not be great at high ELO, but where you're at if you learn 2 play her well and try to be a leader on your team, they'll quickly figure out following you and helping you is the road to victory. Get ur team to do dragon as quickly as possible, guide them to baron etc. I learned my personal level of play was NOT going to be enough to raise ELO once I got this low and being a leader and directing your teammates if they need direction is the only way to start climbing ELO again. lay wards, as many as you can reliably afford, ask others to help, do objectives and generally just constantly think about the objectives rather then how bad ur top lane might be feeding, etc etc.

If you wanna duo some together I'm sure we could squeak out a couple hundred ELO together.


And to settle the KS argument, KS stands for KILL SECURED, to anyone with a brain. Ideally yes you let the carries get the kills, and kills can be stolen. BUT ALWAYS, ALWAYS better to ensure the kill and collect more gold collectively as a team then vice versa, so whining about KS's etc is just silly. If you were so good you'd get enough kills to not care anyways wouldn't you?
im down to play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

Senior Member

06-11-2011

today ive been meesing around with eve, had a loss, due to a really bad ali who feed 10 left.... and i dint play great in that game but it was so little fun i forgot to ss it. ive been toying with the ide of a jugleing eve but ive also noticed at this elo its hard to get people to help you start at blue buff, and she seems so weak at the start that it seems like feeders lose the game before im able to do much about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feed lag repeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-12-2011

lol sn3aks is only posting the games where he does OK, and has a bad team, instead of these games

*******http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/555/sn3aks.jpg********


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazzy

Senior Member

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by feed lag repeat View Post
lol sn3aks is only posting the games where he does OK, and has a bad team, instead of these games

*******http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/555/sn3aks.jpg********
See, this is where it gets wack. In my elo i go through the same problem.

This is my list

840ish elo atm

15/10/19 - Lose (Leaver yi)
4/1/5 - Win
4/11/6 (Was around 3/2/4 till 30 mins in then team started failing and i started to get washed like the rest of my team)
0/1/9 -Win
3/3/0 - Lose
9/3/12 - Win
11/14/19 - Lose
8/1/8 - WIn

I hope you can get the picture by now the games i DO have HIGH deaths is not because i'm bad. It's because my team failed to do there job and we get pushed back into our base and in the last efforts try to magically make something happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crapaload

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
See, this is where it gets wack. In my elo i go through the same problem.

This is my list

840ish elo atm

15/10/19 - Lose (Leaver yi)
4/1/5 - Win
4/11/6 (Was around 3/2/4 till 30 mins in then team started failing and i started to get washed like the rest of my team)
0/1/9 -Win
3/3/0 - Lose
9/3/12 - Win
11/14/19 - Lose
8/1/8 - WIn

I hope you can get the picture by now the games i DO have HIGH deaths is not because i'm bad. It's because my team failed to do there job and we get pushed back into our base and in the last efforts try to magically make something happen.
U r bad end of discussion