elo hell diary with pics

12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonshaman

06-09-2011

Quote:
thats all there is to be said
This is disingenuous and ignores and precludes any kind of constructive conversation, criticism, or investigation.

I would say that it is not all there is to be said.

LOLUMAD

Selcopa

06-09-2011

We dont need to see pictures of games with a positive score with afks and bad players. ELO hell can exist where you are slightly better than your rating, but not good enough to carry your team. HOWEVER, the most simple solution(besides duo queue) is GET BETTER.

At 600 rating, there will be plenty of room to get better.

sn3aks

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
We dont need to see pictures of games with a positive score with afks and bad players. ELO hell can exist where you are slightly better than your rating, but not good enough to carry your team. HOWEVER, the most simple solution(besides duo queue) is GET BETTER.

At 600 rating, there will be plenty of room to get better.
if i was only slightly better then my rating my stats would be the same as all the other players on my team...think about it. thats assuming the rating system works... which is does not at this elo.

sn3aks

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pumbo View Post
No such thing as elo hell
you belong where you are
if you are 600 elo, you suck
thats all there is to be said
i shouldn't respond because your post reeks of ignorance but, you will always be wrong if no one ever corrects you.

there are factors which can make your statement false...even if we give you the assumption of this gmaes elo system being accurate. ( which its not)

elo system does have a small margin of error in it, i could be the person who just got rated wrong.

also, Elo hell exists, period... there are hundreds of people talking about it...this thread is devoted to it, and over time your statement Will just end up looking ignorant as i continue to post "unwinable" games where i play well against near impossible odds, lose and get rated below my skill level over and over again.

lastly....I don't suck, if i was at my correct rating i would average in with the rest of the players down here and i do not. i would have stats like 5/8/7 not the stats i have... this fact by it self points to the fact that the elo system does not work correctly in this game.

IS1a420802574b139f7409f

06-09-2011

People that run to the forums and claim Elo hell doesn't exist don't play ranked games or got lucky. Realistically, most of them don't play ranked games. If you check their profiles, usually you find that they have played less a hundred.

Basically, their just scrubs that like to wag their tongues off. You don't really need to prove Elo hell. Everyone who actually plays the game knows what it is. Its the bracket at which there are so many leavers, feeders, and trolls that games are decided purely based on whose team they are on.

Personally I've played in brackets from three digits to pretty high. While I am pretty much good enough to carry three digits, getting from 1200=>1400 has been luck every time I've done it, and sometimes takes dozens and dozens of games.

sn3aks

06-09-2011

lost ranked game 4 of today, i won game 3, i went 10/1/3 with one tower kill.... game 4 was another feeder fest...after feeding like crazy our tank left the game, the remaing 3 players surrendered with out my vote.

i was 1/0/0 early on my first death i asked for help about 45 secs before i died, ended up vlad dove me and chased me to the second tower before gettign a kill, no help came... so then he got away... in retro... i should have just gone back instead of thinking my team would come gank him...i mean we had a twitch...but he never ganked anything, not once and i sholud know better then to expect anything good by now shouldnt i?

after that my second death i got ganked by 4 people in mid, no mia's no help from the team... i was just in front of the tower ran... flashed but vlad and rammus dove flashed exausted pooled etc... my team was to busy doing idk what tbh. i guess i should have seen the map, but the problem really was i was not fully aware of how much feed they had on the other team or i might have not even left the tower at all...i might have fallen back to the second tower and started dancing, would have been a better idea then trying to win, cover my tower and farm.

*******http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7720/77372003.th.jpg********

this was just brutal...i dint play great but was still clearly our best player by a mile....it wouldnt have mattered with this much feed anyway and that is the point of this thread isnt it.

Tinate

06-10-2011

Sneaks, if you pick up an elo rated 1000-1100 player, you'll be in games where you get slightly less afk/quitters. More ragers, but, my last game went 27/12/10 as morde.

I had a TF build wrigglers, along with Xin, vs Singed, Ren and Shen. They had Karth and Vayne as well.

TF
went 0/11 before picking up 6 kills from stealing off me, at the end. His score was 6/12/18 final. 102 CS

Xin,
built wrigglers and jungled. Failing to gank every time. He'd go on to build no defensive items what so ever, until the end of the game. He'd gotten two early kills, in jungle, with the enemy attempting to hunt him. 126 CS. Final score; 12/8/17

Leblanc(my 5th), went 0/6 before getting any kills. To then proceed to tower dive for kills, every subsequent kill. Final score: 9/12/12. 126 CS as well. *this blanc, had less than 100 CS until the 50 minute mark.*

Maokai, my duo que buddy here, had 1/5/21. Building pure tank items, minus a single RoA giving him a whole, 80 AP. He did good assisting the allies, but mostly ignored me, as I insisted he work on his CS and get tanked up/protect the feeders. He had 188 CS(the pure tanked, roaming protector, out CS'd our carries.)

Morde, Which is me: 27/12/10, banked four triple kills. Had 371 CS. Including, solo'ing baron four times. I took 4 turrets on record, but killed every inhib solo. Along with the turrets protecting them(minions last hitting ftl). I ended up being, singlehandedly, the only factor to win this game.

In this game, I ignored my team after the first 5 minutes. They raged on me for ren and singed, top lane vs me, having killed me twice. My jungler, during my second death, came to support before I'd died. I moved to cut off the 1/3'rd HP enemies, and he turned around, going back to golems. Being that I moved to cut off the ren and singed, hoping my red and blue buffed full hp Xin would jump them and kill them with me... They witnessed his decision to turn around, and proceeded to advance on me for the kill.

Ignoring my team, due to the troll, made me carry and win this game, virtually un-helped by my incompetent allies.

Elo hell, version 1150.

P.S.:
I have this replay, for anyone wanting to learn a few things, maybe help get them out of Elo Hell by watching some styles of play/tactics, get at me in-game. Tinate there, too. And I'll send you the replay along with how to view it.

DuffTime

06-10-2011

Even at 2k ELO there's rage quitting and leavers. Just might like to add, inb4 everyone tells me that it's worth at 1000 ELO or minus =P

Tinate

06-10-2011

Yes. At 2k Elo, there is quitters and disconnects. However, this is much less likely. As, in order to maintain a high rating such as this, one would have to do the aforementioned, significantly less. Ergo, to get to 2k elo, you have to be a solid player. Who participates, and understands the gameplay element, as much as the... *being present* element.

Ipso facto, higher the elo, more of a chance you have at a game where it will be seen through to completion, with legitimate results to determine the game.

Tinytankz

06-10-2011

There is always more you can do take port ward more, call focus's help setup for dragon by forcing your lane B even if you have to go manaless, play the BD game counter jungle, take the tank rather than the carry, let your less pro team mates get Killing blows to buff them up. THERE IS ALWAYS MORE YOU CAN DO

12345612 ... 28