elo hell diary with pics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn3aks

07-10-2011

i just want to ask whats the best way to post a replay, cause i have one or 2 i might post even though no matter what im sure its just opening myself up to more trolling etc...

sn3aks

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ute View Post
I lost my first ever games in low ELO! I think im 7-2 now

I was playing champs Ive never even played in a real game before, and I could still carry hard, but not hard enough haha. The players at this ELO are all ridiculously bad.

The 2 huge mistakes I see every game which feed me are sitting at tower too long at low hp, and having no clue when to stay or run in a fight. It is mind boggling how bad some of these guys are haha.

One game I lost I queued with a 300 player hehe. I dont believe for a second any of you are better than them yet, Ill have to see it ^^, but so far I am not convinced. Im no pro, Id say Im 1400 +-, maybe a bit higher if lucky. Anyone with a half decent understanding of the game could carry this stuff without looking.

This is at 900 ELO
yes having people who havent seen me play a real serious ranked game saying im a true 600 elo player is what this thread is all about. you cant carry consistantly in low elo if you get as many bads... 1 feeder or leaver, maybe... 1 troll a little less likely since they feed all game long, and 2 or more of that type and look out...near impossible.

Ute

07-10-2011

Upload to megaupload.com I guess, IDK. I wouldnt worry about finding a hosting site unless you plan on uploading a lot, which I dont think you should.

Ute

07-10-2011

btw add me in game and Ill practice with you and check how well you play, give tips if you want etc.

theExec

07-10-2011

Question: Do you have a ranked partner? Just want to know because having one can help you a bunch in that ELO. Even if he isn't exactly at your elo, it's good to have someone you know playing with you.

Trashcanman

07-10-2011

Your not 1200-1400, you are where you belong, you'll find out at reset and go back to where you belong. Most common reason ppl that have decent KDR always lose is they chase kills rather than go after game objectives to win the game. Or the don't understand what objectives they should be going for.

Ute

07-10-2011

7-4-x is a bad ratio for a carry, fyi.

sn3aks

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ute View Post
btw add me in game and Ill practice with you and check how well you play, give tips if you want etc.
i will, thank you....ive been duo queing with a few people both above and below me but no one over 1100... i rose 100 points in one day of doing this.

if the system rated me correctly and i was at the elo i belong at i would not rise so fast with the help of other sub 1100 elo players, if they were rated true as well.

heres a game with one of these players, it started off bad, this was right after Yorick got buffed and i made some mistakes but in the end played well enough to win, its a good game to post because i know ill get some flames for it, but i see where Ive made some mistakes and maybe there will be some non-troll posts who help me with further advice thats not bad

http://www.mediafire.com/?ai775cp37fi50rd

id like to add i was last pick so i have the lowest elo here in this game, and if i was rated correctly i would be the worst player in the game and not one of the best.

Deathfairy

07-11-2011

Dude you continuously refuse to accept that fact that you belong at your elo and to move up you need to get BETTER. Not luck or anything else. Hell you were told by your duo queue that you suck, but hey you had a bad day... clearly.

That said we ALL have bad days and bad games, and the fact that u can go 15:2:7 or something once in a while doesn't make your good, it is consistent performance.

Anyway this weekend i duo queued with my real life friend who is 650 elo, and he belongs there no mistake about it. He plays a total of 2 characters, and MAYBE tried playing 7-8 at the most., Concept of skill shot doesn't exist to him.

So it is me 1200 and him 650, that matches as with roughly 900ish elo. OMG these people are bad. Every game we went 8+:2- in our lane and continued to just dominate. You can check my recent history. We lost like 1 out of 7 games and that was close and mostly due to me making non stop mistakes leading to like 8:10:10 score. We had horrid players on the team, so did they reason we lost is ME, i droped the ball there, i chased too far, i didnt watch the map enough i picked wrong places to engage.

Bottom line people even at 900 elo are SOOOOOOO bad that you can just feed of them and dominate games. In 600 it should be even easier they are free kills, if you cant do that then you not even remotely 1200 elo let alone 1400 like you are claiming.

Velven

07-11-2011

It seems that your tanks keep failing you...
Have you even though of playing a tank?
You should tank, if your team can't.