Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline Tier List (In-depth descriptions and explanations)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brozan

03-29-2010

Bad guide is bad. Finish it first and then post it; that will mayb esolve your downvoting problem.

Also, tier lists are generally made by people with a very firm understanding of the metagame AND a well known name in the community.

Thistlemin

03-29-2010

The TT map is congested and a lot happens in close quarters in the jungle. Ranged as a key attribute or factor isn't nearly as important if at all as in 5 v 5. In TT 3 Tanks on a team does quite well. Most tanks go up tier wise in viability and strength with less CC and disables to slow them down, and two less teammates to burst them down when they are disabled.

I'd argue, Tankyness should be an attribute and not Ranged.

YYZed

03-29-2010

Quote:
Talamare:
Twisted Fate probably needs to go down, no point in teleganking

Who cares about the teleport, there are so many brushes in TT that the reveal will easily allow your team to hold on to running targets.

Kryptix

03-29-2010

Finally finished and I totally revamped the descriptions. Moved some champions around as well.

Merlucic

03-29-2010

All I have to say is your list is GARBAGE

I've played a decent amount of matches to say Poppy ROCKS due to all the walls and Heimer is a god-send, learn how to use his grenade before you mark him low.
Just cause you suck doesn't mean he is terrible for the map.

I can tell you right now I'll kill your whole team with Heimer on that map and there is nothing you can do about it, same with Poppy and Ezreal.

03-29-2010

Quote:
Merlucic:
All I have to say is your list is GARBAGE

I've played a decent amount of matches to say Poppy ROCKS due to all the walls and Heimer is a god-send, learn how to use his grenade before you mark him low.
Just cause you suck doesn't mean he is terrible for the map.

I can tell you right now I'll kill your whole team with Heimer on that map and there is nothing you can do about it, same with Poppy and Ezreal.

No, Merlin. You are the garbage.

d10p3t

04-02-2010

well this guide only tells you about SOME potentials of some champions in the twisted treelines.

this doesn't mean that they won't perform well in the map. it still depends on the person using that champion!

ta11geese3

04-02-2010

how can they be above average if the majority of them are in that tier or better

ShameWoW

08-08-2010

Eh I was slightly interested in some of the opinions in here until i saw amumu in the mediocre tier. He has ungodly CC between his bandage toss and ult, as well as his bandage toss allows great map control by going through walls via minions/neutrals. not to mention between despair and tantrum spamming you can chase down alot of ppl and even if you start losing ground you can bandage toss to get right next to them plus stun them. On top of which I've witnessed his ult change team battles WAY to often for him to be considered anything less than Epic tier.

Fairy Blue

08-08-2010

Quote:
ShameWoW:
Eh I was slightly interested in some of the opinions in here until i saw amumu in the mediocre tier. He has ungodly CC between his bandage toss and ult, as well as his bandage toss allows great map control by going through walls via minions/neutrals. not to mention between despair and tantrum spamming you can chase down alot of ppl and even if you start losing ground you can bandage toss to get right next to them plus stun them. On top of which I've witnessed his ult change team battles WAY to often for him to be considered anything less than Epic tier.

Dude.... you do realize that this thread was made in MARCH. You just bumped a 5 month old thread to complain about the tier list.

...And I also think you missed the fact that this was a TT tier list.