Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline Tier List (In-depth descriptions and explanations)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodpaly

03-28-2010

Corki up, Teemo down imo.

Corkis just as amazing on TT as summoner's rift. Missiles are better than ever at scouting bushes for ganks. And there are plenty of walls to valk over.

Teemo just has shrooms, a short blind, and move quick.

Talamare

03-28-2010

Shrooms are awesome in TT

get CDR and spam that ****, TT has only like 2 pathways to get to each lane and you will see a lot of travel

Calculus101

03-28-2010

Sion, and Poppy are almost OP on twisted treeline, i like the idea behind your list, but i disagree with it

Lightstriker

Recruiter

03-28-2010

Please actually play nunu in TT before you decide whether he's good or not. Honestly, I'm glad someone's making a list like this, but there are a LOT of things that annoy me about it.

03-28-2010

You don't mention anyone's ability to control fights. Things like Anivia's wall can completely annihilate people on a map like TT. With all it's little corridors. Heck, she can block a whole ****ing lane off.

Put your team at one end, wall the part behind the enemy team, and go Pirate ult, and start annihilating people.

MisterImpossible

03-28-2010

Singed is god-tier for sure. If you think Singed is OP/really good in 5's, you should see him in 3's, he CAN'T DIE with 2 catalysts and does crazy DPS with poison and insanity potion. If you wanna win 3's, you MUST play Singed. Also this goes for all the tanks that do a ridiculous amount of damage, like Singed. Ex : Mundo (OK, not singed), Jax, Malphite, Nasus, Sion, and maybe Shen and Gragas (untested)

You'd think the casters like Annie, Ezreal, and Anivia would be great right? WRONG, they are too squishy and get wrecked the aforementioned half-tanks-half-dps above. Those casters are only good if there is equally squishy characters on the other side. As good as they are, they can't singlehandedly burst down the tanks.

YYZed

03-28-2010

Janna needs to be way higher, her shield secures her team the early team fights and usually the game. Not to mention her tornado is hard to dodge on TT.

Also
Nunu higher
Poppy Higher (how is she a low tier? her charge will basicly always stun and her devastating blow is devastating)
Sion Higher
Corki Higher (i've played him enough on TT to know he's good there)

I was going to say put kassadin higher, but He shouldn't, in TT the game is usually decided pre level 6, where kassadin sucks. Not to mention the supposed popularity of dps tanks will hurt his effectiveness as well.

Singed should be top tier.

Talamare

03-28-2010

Udyr is a wild card

Udyr is absolutely beastly in small fights, but hes a bit weak until about level 5-6
In TT full team roaming starts at 1, so I wonder if Udyr can carry in time to be top tier

Also If I recall TT doesnt have a true golem buff right? as in Mana + CDR

Glink

Recruiter

03-28-2010

Fiddle in epic tier? I think hes mid or near the bottom, TT is all close encounters, Fiddle gets killed on it.

inept

03-28-2010

lol mundo/poppy/nasus/sion all need to go up, up, up. single target DPS with some sort of CC is amazing on this map