Summoner Showcase Issue #32 Its a Party!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyclone A

06-09-2011

She tries to hard too be funny

Rwargster

06-09-2011

Awesome!

Har

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyklon A View Post
She tries to hard too be funny
I agree it comes off that way, but I think it's the bad-quality editing that makes it happen.

I'm sure if they filmed her talking like a normal human being she would be quite funny and charming. If.

ImaG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

These videos are so much better because of the host.

Sico The Daemon

06-09-2011

In the kindergarten champs does anybody see poor Amumu alone in the corner?

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

the cos play is always fun to see

sammich kek

06-09-2011

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Scynexx

06-09-2011

ashe cait sivir knokin over bottles, akali shen kennen on monkey bars (no idea who's sitting with them), poppy goin up slide, ram goin down slide (run lee), ryze studying, beig and leblanc on swings, tf makin a card house, karth and mundo laughin at heimer, lux, karm and teemo petting nida (cat form), dunno wat singed is doin, annie comin out of school, sona playin piano, shaco planting a prank on roof, eve somehow is with shaco, taric tryin to get aniv to get somethin, aniv just sittin there, amumu bein shy in the corner, ez playin with planes,morg and kayle fighting over ball (blitz gonna steal it XD), soraka in crib, willump caring for nunu and soraka, garen and tryn showing off swords (sure its ok 4 kids 2 hav those things? 0_0), kat watchin them (thinkin their idiots), gang and miss fortune havin a ship battle (mf wins!), urf in pool (still alive... for now). think thats about it

cihckenman

Recruiter

06-09-2011

nikasaur >.< ♥

8mYzEWJRkIIM2gRT

06-09-2011

thx for crushing my 2 mains malphite -_-