Need Team guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unkarzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-28-2010

Can anyone help me with what a good team build for like what characters are really good together..
me and my 3 brothers and friends play together alot and we were wondeing waht heros work really together mainly for us 3.. 2 laning together normally were playing jax and soraka with sion in another lane.

Long story short. 3 heros that work really good together in Twisted Tree Line and Summoners Rift

Blaz3king

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkarzz View Post
Can anyone help me with what a good team build for like what characters are really good together..
me and my 3 brothers and friends play together alot and we were wondeing waht heros work really together mainly for us 3.. 2 laning together normally were playing jax and soraka with sion in another lane.

Long story short. 3 heros that work really good together in Twisted Tree Line and Summoners Rift
2 carrys and a tank, or 1 carry,tank,and support. which haver has the most aoes and stuns/slows/snares

wildfire393

03-28-2010

There are a couple of strategies that work exceptionally well amongst three heroes.

Sivir/Taric/Allistar is one of them. This gives you two hard disables, a good amount of AOE damage, two AOE heals, and two AOE buffs. Once you hit six, you can take a tower even with everyone hugging it by turning on all three ults and having Alistar simply knock it over. Have Sivir pick up Stark's and Taric grab Aegis and you'll be solid.

Another potential combination is Morgana/Katarina/Nunu (/Fiddlesticks/Amumu/Pirate) for mass AOE. Get someone to drop an AOE disable (Nunu, Amumu, or Morgana's Ults) and then have someone with a massive damage AOE ability (Kat, Nunu, Fiddles, or Pirate's Ults) get into the center and triple kill the enemy team. Morgana is very nice here for the Black Shield, which can save your channelers (Kat/Nunu/Fiddles) from being disabled out of it.

Unkarzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-28-2010

Thank you for that is there any team builds for 3 you can think of built around soraka ?

BlueBuddha

03-28-2010

follow wildfire, those were some great ideas.