yorick AP or AD?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Touch My OPness

06-09-2011

i was under the impression that he would most certainly be AP since his summons would be doing his damage, but now that i've read his abilities and how his summons give him different buffs, is he an AP or AD champ? or possibly a hybrid?

Hungarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Depends on whether he either miracles or wrenches his pets out of the ground. Would be funny if it was the latter.

khaun

06-09-2011

Three champions that are in the works are Yorick, the Grave Digger; Leona, the Radiant Dawn; and Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard. Yorick is Riot's take on the necromancer archetype. Similar in concept to Sona's auras or Udyr's stances, Yorick is all about managing three abilities in harmony. Each of his three main abilities summons a ghoul, which dies fast and prioritizes attacking enemy champions. There is an immediate effect when the ghoul is summoned, and each ghoul type has its own special properties. His first, decay ghoul, causes a small blast of damage and slows enemies around him on cast. This ghoul itself has its own aura that slows enemies and will automatically seek out enemy champions to attack.

The other two ghouls, ravenous and spectral, are still being worked on but will grant bonuses to life steal and attack speed respectively. Yorick's passive will increase his stats so long as one ghoul is active, thus making skillful ghoul juggling a must of effective play. Finally, his ultimate is shaping up to be a skill shot that fires in a stright line sending a wave of grasping skeleton hands that roots champions. The skill may be modified so that nearby ghouls will focus on rooted champions, but it's still a work in progress.

lifesteal makes me think AD

ProverbialNoose

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by juedas View Post
...Sona... in harmony...
Not sure if that was intentional, but I lol'd.

Litewarior

06-09-2011

I think his ultimate should be he temporarily revives one of the dead champs in those coffins.

Touch My OPness

06-09-2011

if he's getting life steal and attack speed, he's most certainly probably gonna be AD.

well, there goes a champ i was really excited about

piepiepiepiepi47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

aP yorick with lichbane....PROCSSSS

Xparks

Recruiter

06-12-2012

Yorrick is ad. His q is his primary on hit spell. Although i'm not sure if his ghouls get stronger as he gains more attack damage.

Prankenstein

06-12-2012

yorick is a tanky dps hybrid. i usually run him with manamune, atmas, frozen heart and hammer, and a gunblade

Kormex

06-12-2012

Dat necro