FireWall Blocking access?

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jboiii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

I have been trying to play after the update ( 6-9-2011) and it wont let me play it say something about the firewall blocking LoL ? Any other players getting that and what should I do?

415SF

06-09-2011

something's wrong with the server, my ****'s trippin out to and i think that goes for a lot of other people as well

415SF

06-09-2011

somethings wrong with the server, i think a lot of people are having the same problem right now.. choose a champion.. try to connect then it says unable to connect

edit: works now!

Preach2me

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sFx415 View Post
somethings wrong with the server, i think a lot of people are having the same problem right now.. choose a champion.. try to connect then it says unable to connect

edit: works now!

not for me i played agame tried to play another and it was like stop... no bad you cannont ply this gme thy firewall prevents ye

Onijaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

Can't connect either...

XXMF

06-09-2011

I tried 3 games, then refresh my comp because I thought it was my comp's fault, try again and still doesnt work

HowOdd

06-09-2011

i've tried it on all of my computers and it wont let me play at all i even disabled my firewall and tried to connect and it still wouldnt let me conect so gay i tried it three times. once on my toshibasatellite c655 and twice on my older toshiba harmen/kardon. and not once did it connect i was fine before the update me and my friends were ueing both laptops to paly together. I dont think it is my either laptop i beilive it is the update

o0Unt1Tl3d0o

06-09-2011

same to me, after 06-09-11 i can play only 1 game and others it said "Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

after few times of retry it still didn't work although i already disabled firewall the result is same

JaimeSwitch

06-09-2011

Still happening. D'oh!

415SF

06-09-2011

riot gotta fix the servers asap!

12345 ... 11