Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Updated Dr. Mundo guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I8C SRS FACE

03-28-2010

I've got one posted at Leaguecraft that I hadn't updated since before the Spirit Visage buff.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/123,Dr.%20Mundo:%20Surgeon%20and%20Lover

I'd appreciate some upvotes if you like my guide.

Basically, I try to show how Mundo's item build is adaptable based on what your enemy team is. Spirit Visage is of course a must, and then you can go Stark's Fervor->Frozen Mallet for raw damage Mundo or go Aegis of the Legion -> Force of Nature/Sunfire Cape for unkillable stays-in-battle-forever Mundo.

Skilling, I suggest going Q/E/E/Q/W/R for your first 6 levels. Two ranks in Cleaver is a must as 1 just isn't good enough for helping you get last hits on creeps and the damage it gives over 1 rank makes it something enemies will actively try to avoid whereas only 1 rank does pitiful damage beyond level 3. Burning Agony does too much damage with even just 1 rank to ignore before everyone starts rolling around with their ultimates. Beyond that, max Masochism, then Burning Agony, then finally Cleaver.

I also discuss briefly lane partners. Basically, my top two to roll with Mundo are Taric or Nidalee. (I always recommend playing Mundo with a healer just so that they have someone with a Spirit Visage to doll out ridiculous heals to.) I also suggest a couple people to laneswap against (basically anyone with a way to stop your health regen). That entire section will grow eventually but that's all I've got on there for now.