Runes for dps mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

03-28-2010

Hey guys. I'm lv 17, almost level 18, and I was wondering, what runes should i get for dps mundo? He's like my best character but I honestly have no idea what i should buy for him. Oh i have about 3.2k ip, so by the time i hit 20 i should have around 4-5k.

TaigaStance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-28-2010

Armor Pen Reds.
Dodge Yellows.
Blues are your choice.
Quints... Armor pen?

I8C SRS FACE

03-28-2010

Reds and Blues should be Crit Chance runes. I know people in general don't like them compared to Armor Pen but Mundo hits so **** hard early game with Masochism activated. Critting people for 250-300+ damage at only level 3 at a reliable rate is much better than ignoring armor.

Just because he's DPS mundo doesn't mean you should ignore that survivability is one of the things he relies on in order to stay in a fight. Yellows should be HP per Level runes while Quints should be raw HP runes. Your strongest point is early and mid-game so starting with basically another level's worth of health helps you stomp on people's tiny heads during the lane phase of a game.

Shameless self promotion:
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...%20and%20Lover
My guide on Leaguecraft.

Pwnacus Maximus

03-28-2010

My blues would be either magic resist or crit chance. Would a mix of crit chance and armor pen work for reds/blues(all crit chance blues and all armor pen reds) or am i better off just specializing in one of the two?

Bloodba7h

03-28-2010

Blue: Cooldown Reduction
Yellow: Dodge
Red: Armor Penetration
Quint: Flat HP

Masteries: Get the dodge and HP from defensive, don't go higher, also get cooldown redux, magic pen, armor pen and crit chance from offensive.