Rune Glitch (Duplication) @Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deus X

06-08-2011

So I noticed that sometimes if you mass click on a rune or a quintessence when you have 1 less of the maximum capacity to fill those slots. For example: You have 8 rune marks and you mass click them with your right click you will be given a ninth one and for a split second for the number of runes it says you have for that specific kind it will say -1. Same thing goes for Quints. You have 2 Quints you mass click them and boom you get 3. Just wanted to get this point this out so some players have to actually work for that extra rune or quint well because there expensive and its fun to work for what you earn. So to duplicate this glitch so you guys can hopefully patch it is this.

1. Get 8 runes of the same class or 2 quints.
2. Get your mouse pointed on them and your trigger finger on the mouse right click.
3. Spam it and you will duplicate said runes or quintessence.
4. Another way I just thought of that you may be able to do this easier is to get an auto clicker and duplicate away. The use of an auto clicker due to its HIGH click rate may lead to duplicating ALOT more runes or quintessences then the way I found this.

Note: The steps I listed above ARE NOT me trying to get more people to exploit bugs and such things. I simply listed them for Riot to duplicate the glitch and figure out what went wrong.

From your loyal League of Legends player,
pk43king,HotshotOP

EDIT: Sorry for no video on me actually reproducing the Bug. I currently do not own a video recording and editing software.

Deus X

06-09-2011

Bump

GeekBait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2011

i can confirm that this is true.
i was only able to reproduce the results with an auto-clicker though.
it will not allow you to save your runepage afterwards, so it really doesn't matter.

Tarogato

08-09-2011

Confirmed. Super easy to do for me just by right clicking fast enough. Does not allow you to save your rune page of course (bummer... ). Fix bug naow! xDD

Pascalibur

Recruiter

01-07-2012

I did it by accident today but not spamming the right click button :S