Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rylai's on Annie?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombie Irwin

03-28-2010

Never played annie cept for a few practice games. Seems like rylais would be good on her since tibbers aoe would constantly trigger it? I never see any guides recommend it though. Thoughts?

Kendouy

03-28-2010

To answer the first question, yes, tibbers aoe does trigger it. Kinda fun when they try to run.

ddaimyo

03-28-2010

If I am the squishiest person on my team and get focus fired a lot in team fights I'll get a Rylai's for the HP. The snare is nice but its not really worth getting it just for that.

You can basically either get a Leviathan for the hp, or a Rylai's which has lessm but you get the snare too. Personal preference.

Zombie Irwin

03-28-2010

Quote:
ddaimyo:
If I am the squishiest person on my team and get focus fired a lot in team fights I'll get a Rylai's for the HP. The snare is nice but its not really worth getting it just for that.

You can basically either get a Leviathan for the hp, or a Rylai's which has lessm but you get the snare too. Personal preference.

Well yeah the 500 hp makes it really attractive. That + RoA is a huge HP boost.

Dobry Den

Recruiter

03-28-2010

There's nothing wrong with getting Rylai's for the slow. By endgame, your stunbear won't be the 3-hit devastation it was in early- and mid-game.

As the game ages, Annie moves from being a super-burster to a more sustained damage dealer. The slow helps your team, allows you to land more hits overall, and gives you distance control.

Hisaki

03-28-2010

Also, when Annie has her shield up, Rylai's procs when she's hit by melee attacks. Nice for escaping, since melee DPS types will fall behind every time they manage to catch up to you.