Troll/Cheese Team Comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirge37

06-08-2011

Went up against a duo queue and three singles yesterday. I don't know if there has been enough theorycraft recently to come up with a team comp as devious as this:

Mid - Heimerdinger (Turrets)
Top - Caitlyn (Snap Traps)
Jungle - Shaco (JitB) (first part of duo queue)
Bottom - Teemo (Shrooms)
Bottom - Singed (Tank) (second part of duo queue)

We were winning early game on kills. No turrets were down. I was successfully counter jungling (you could tell because the Shaco hardly appeared for a gank and was underleveled when he was, and he wasn't laying traps in my jungle yet) with my Udyr and getting a couple of ganks off. Bottom lane was strong, and our top lane was doing fine. Our Kennen was having a hard time mid against the Heimer even with me pushing him out of lane several times and getting a successful gank off early.

Once that mid tower fell, the other two towers fell, and the game was basically over. They swiftly invaded the jungle throwing mass traps everywhere. I was trying my hardest to ward against it, but going into the jungle meant certain death. I DID have an Oracles and I was happily going around eating wards and shrooms, but jitb's, turrets, and traps were still destroying everything.

What was worse, since we weren't able to properly ward, was that they were always hiding in bushes. We couldn't push lanes because they could come out of the jungle behind us cutting us off. We couldn't invade the jungle and push them out because it was completely locked down. We couldn't leave the base. When we managed to chase them off, they would just lay all their traps behind them + the singed poison trail and his slow. It was the most awful game I've been a part of.

It was impressive and frustrating. A super troll team.

Yugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Bad x Wolf

06-08-2011

play vlad.

The Canadian Kid

06-08-2011

too much AP imo.

JukenJ

06-08-2011

Sounds fun ill have to try it!

īTeemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Me and my friends have a team comp similar to this for 3's.
Shaco, Heimer, Teemo
and Heimer, Teemo, Rammus.

It works pretty much the same way, but figured it would be less effective in 5's due to there not being enough traps/turrets to deal with 5 enemy champs. Either I'm wrong, or your team wasn't coordinated enough to do a good 5 man push/invasion.

ReadInPeace

06-08-2011

We did Nidalee, Teemo, Rammus, Shaco and Heimer.

Hella fun.

For more traps, try Teemo, Nid, Cait, Maok, Shaco. ^^

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

06-08-2011

Blitz
Alistar
Lee Sin
Anivia
Janna

When you're out of position, you're REALLY out of position.