No IP or XP from practice games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slīck

03-28-2010

Hey,

How exactly does practice game work when it comes to xp and ip? For some reason, the games stop giving me any points after a while. Is there a specific equation that determines when the game stops letting you receive any ip or xp? Right now it seems quite random to me.

Spazzallo

03-28-2010

QQ

fatalfencer

03-28-2010

i was wondering about that too

BreakBloop

03-28-2010

Yeah I saw this. My guess would have to be when you reach a certain level you just dont gain exp/ip when you LOSE. If you win you get the amount of exp/ip you used to gain when you lose in practice games.
Btw wrong section to put this thread in...but its all good

SushiRolI

03-28-2010

Dont quote me as im not sure, but i just assumed that after 3 practice games(per day, at least at 30) you dont get anymore exp/ip, and you dont get any if the teams are un-even or you have different level bots. Not that ive personally tried or tested, its just something i remember reading a while ago, and havent bothered to see otherwise

cerabow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

I do believe its 4 practice games per 24 hour period (possibly less, like 20 hours) and it has to be even teams. Example:

1v1 - points
2v1 - NO points
1v3 - NO points
3v3 - points

Dunno if Riot has any other information, or if they just rather us play real games.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerabow View Post
I do believe its 4 practice games per 24 hour period (possibly less, like 20 hours) and it has to be even teams. Example:

1v1 - points
2v1 - NO points
1v3 - NO points
3v3 - points

Dunno if Riot has any other information, or if they just rather us play real games.
It might be 22 hour period, and there is a certain level where the 4 practice games per day rule takes effect, but otherwise...

This.

Chisleu

03-28-2010

also there is a time limit. I just played a game with heimer and won in under 9 minutes vs soraka. no ip