Skin Sale: 50% Off French Maid Nidalee, Deep One Kassadin, and High Command Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Will N Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

This is a post not relating to skins. This post is for the champion sale going from June 10th to June 13th. Because I can't post a comment on it, I figured this is the closest thing to it. Anyway, OMG! KARMA IS ON SALE! Wait... How come she is still 975, while Kat and Ram are both ACTUALLY on sale for 487? Says, Katarina, Rammus, and Karma will be on sale for 487, why is Karma still 975? Sorry if I seem angry, I kinda am because I can't stay connected to something for more than 5 minutes. After that the whole computer gets laggy and I almost stop myself from throwing it out my window in the next 2 minutes.

Miisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Please, please, please, make a skin sale for muse sona. *__*

AustralianGamer

06-10-2011

That french maid nidalee is mine ^^

Buhiz

Swiftcarp

06-10-2011

**** it! The - one - skin sale I wait for (High-command Katarina), and my computer is out-of-service the week it's on sale for.

Can I shoot myself now?

Be LeMoN

06-10-2011

Yesssss !!! Nidaleee
ty riot !!

Provik

06-10-2011

Wtb exiled morgana

Ian the Great

06-10-2011

I thought Nid's french maid costume was already half-off!

*bum dum chii*

:P

Zelthra

06-11-2011

Finally, get to spend my 350 IP on a kass skin!
It looks B.A

MarsCollective

06-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzb3lit0 View Post
both skins were released in the past 3 months, so I don't think they'll be released again soon

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=574512

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=641367

also waiting for freljord ashe to be released :P
Oh my god nooooooooo...... I cant possibly have worst luck =( I re-started playing LoL on Apr 23th no wonder why I never saw those on sale >_<

Guess Ill have to wait like 7 months till they're on sale again cause the RP I have left can only afford one of those cheaper skins.. thank you for the info tho!