Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SpeedUdyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oqroW

03-28-2010

everyboddy in this forum seems to hate attack speed but i actually think that it would be so useful for udyr
what do you think about this build?
http://www.leaguecraft.com/builder/Udyr/3dd39bdd8f4147d1869a87f9694dd5cc

Modranto

03-28-2010

That's close to how I play him. I generally start with Vamp Scepter. Then get Boots of Swiftness when I have enough money. Then finish Malady and start on Phantom Dancer. From there I vary it depending on the game. If I need armor piercing I get Last Whisper if not I usually start on Frozen Mallet. Games usually end around the time I complete my 4th item.

Phoenix stance rocks when you have a lot of attack speed. Plus all the dodge I have from runes in Seal slots, def masteries and Phantom Dancer gives me a fair amount of survivability. Oh and the extra speed from Boots of Swiftness is worth it imo to stack with Bear stance.

I've been meaning to try Sword of the Divine as my 4th item. Seems like it would stack nicely with Phoenix.

Vindeen

03-28-2010

just... no. You will want a sheen as a Udyr cause all Udyr does is stance dancing.

oqroW

03-28-2010

fine then add a sheen before starks and everything should be fine?

DeanKeaton259

Recruiter

03-28-2010

You're over the AS cap by about .2 with all of those items. You could swap one of them out for something else. I'd lose the malady and swap it out for an infinity edge. You should always go trinity force as well. It's just so good on Udyr.