Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

% of games played to games reported

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scerabi

06-08-2011

It would be nice to be able to see a % of games being played to games being reported. I would more than likely be lenient to a person who plays 30 games a day and gets reported 5 times as opposed to someone who plays 2 games a day and gets reported that same 5 times.

Also, are we judging just game #1 and using the others as a reference to decide the person's character or are we supposed to judge after reviewing all of the games which the player was reported?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olera144

Recruiter

06-08-2011

I generally use all the games to decide to punish or not. I really not sure that how often you destroy games should make that much of a difference on whether or not you're destroying games.