[TOURNAMENT] League of Legends University Mentor/Student Tournament

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Tournament is being postponed. When it will occur is unknown at the current moment. I'm hoping for an august tournament. I'm sorry, but it has to be completely reorganized. Original plans failed to work due to a lot of people not responding any more and lack of time, the rework of teams didn't work near well as planned due to not enough signing up and not enough notice, so this time we're going to do it right. And as compensation? I'll personally provide RP Prizes for the top teams. I'll make a new post or update this one with an overhaul as soon as I can get the people I need to help me organize this and make this tournament worth it.

Feel free to add me for any questions, concerns, donations, or offers to help. Thanks guys.. And sorry.

The Djinn

06-08-2011

When Will It Be?

Probably not for a month or two, but we're debating a Saturday night, most likely EST.

What We Want From You!

Note that this section may change, but this should get us a general idea of who we're looking at.

Quote:
Summoner Name
Level: Summoner Level

And we're also love a brief estimate of your skill. A sentence or two would be great, as well as a rough estimate from the following chart:

1-- Extremely new. Lacks fundamental knowledge of things like items, shop functionality, and last-hitting.
2-- Fairly new. Some game experience, but very shaky on fundamental elements of the game.
3-- Somewhat experienced. Mid-level range and some understanding of the game mechanics, but in need of work.
4-- Moderately experienced. Mid-level range, experience with a few champions, and knowledge of basic mechanics like tower functionality, last-hitting, and itemization.
5-- Fairly experienced. Level 20+, experience with a number of champions, and working knowledge of important game mechanics as well as laning/teamfighting basics.
6-- Experienced. Level 20+, experience with a number of champions, and working knowledge of most game mechanics and laning/teamfighting basics.
7-- Close to level 30 or level 30. Has a decent understanding of most game mechanics.
8-- Level 30, and playing at a level above 1200 ELO. Has a solid understanding of the game. Could possibly lead a team.
9-- Level 30, and playing at a level above 1400 ELO. Has a very solid understanding of the game. Could probably lead a team.
10-- Extremely skilled. Level 30, and playing at a level above 1600 ELO. Has a very solid understanding of the game. Could definitely lead a team.

Noakh

06-08-2011

I'm very interested, will edit in any info you need. I was sad not to be able to play in the first one.

Noakh
level 15
skill is 4

Gir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noakh View Post
I'm very interested, will edit in any info you need. I was sad not to be able to play in the first one.

Right now we're taking down names. Tournament won't happen for at LEAST a month. We're getting the word out early and getting names taken care of asap.

Noakh

06-08-2011

Np, just throwing my name in, since someone mentioned something about judging interest. And that's for the best so teams have time to play together beforehand.

Jaresan

06-08-2011

what day will this be on? like a weekend, im interested in this.

Sprung01

06-08-2011

I will compete

Gir

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSteel View Post
what day will this be on? like a weekend, im interested in this.
Yes. This will be held on a saturday NIGHT.

Jaresan

06-08-2011

i will compete too. sounds like fun

Gir

06-08-2011

If you've already signed up, please edit your post and give yourself a rating per Djinn's scale.

1234511 ... 24