Whats the point of tryndamere?

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

03-27-2010

Compared to a jax or patheon, whats the point of playing this character. He is just so bad. I cant do anything with him like i can with patheon or jax. Im not saying he's horrible just that patheon and jax are just much better than he is. I really think he needs a buff so people can play him more cause he is so useless compared to others.

The reason for this is cause i just bought him and i usally play jax or physical dps people and he seemed fun. He is fun but he has barely any damage out put compared to others, i think he is so useless against a good team.

Lord Gorthax

03-27-2010

Ive asked myself and my friend who mains him this same question, over and over again.
note: i main jax

Deadly Paradox

03-27-2010

He used to be decent, but he was nerfed to oblivion when cleanse gave you immunity to crowd control. Cleanse was changed to what it is now, but he didn't get buffed.

Purplz

03-28-2010

6 sec invincibility, 'nuff said.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

jax = op, pantheon = slightly up, tryn = useless

Blaz3king

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplz View Post
6 sec invincibility, 'nuff said.

the only thing thats good for is getting away., Its still takes the point of that jax is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that much better than tryndamere and also tryndamere dammage is so weak.

baskot

03-28-2010

maybe if they gave him a highlander-esque effect? as in immunity to CC while ulti is in effect? atleast then he could kill the targets he goes after during his ulti instead of getting CC'd for the whole 5 seconds.

Excession

03-28-2010

tryndamere with an IE and PD and Bloodthirster. Nuff said

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excession View Post
tryndamere with an IE and PD and Bloodthirster. Nuff said
yi or twitch or jax with those items > tryn. nuff said.

Wild Bearfish

03-28-2010

He's so good looking char but his skills are seriously weak... I only once saw a Tyr that killed 4 ppls on Endless and it was impressive but in normal combat... he's much weaker then Jax or Yi.

Which is strange... his weapon should kill most of other chars in single blow >_>

1234511 ... 12