Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which boot takes precedence?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Condhor

06-08-2011

If you had 6 sets of boots. Which movespeed would you get, and what buffs would you get. The set that's in your 1st item slot, or what?

Honestly always wondered this. Not cause I troll, but it's just a dumbfounding concept.

GeminiTroll

06-08-2011

You'd get all the non-movespeed buffs from each pair of boots, and you'd get MoveSpeed 5 from Mobility until you get hit, and then you'll have MoveSpeed 3 from Swiftness until Mobility kicks back in.

AntiTcb

06-08-2011

^That.

Condhor

06-08-2011

Awesome thanks. Love that someone downvoted me. Don't particularly understand that.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

06-08-2011

Quote:
Condhor:
Awesome thanks. Love that someone downvoted me. Don't particularly understand that.

Well, really it's kind of a dumb question -- you should only have 1 pair of boots at any time. It's kind of a "noob alert" or "troll alert" when someone has more than 1 pair of boots.

Ducktaped

06-08-2011

Quote:
PhailRaptor:
Well, really it's kind of a dumb question -- you should only have 1 pair of boots at any time. It's kind of a "noob alert" or "troll alert" when someone has more than 1 pair of boots.

Personally I viewed it as more of a mechanics question as to how boots work. I don't think he was suggesting get more than 1 pairs of boots.

Condhor

07-06-2011

Quote:
PhailRaptor:

In asking the question, I'm not wondering so I can buy multiple boots. Thing is, I've gotten to the point where I wanna understand the game mechanics as much as the champs/items that use them. So chillax brah, I already said I'm not trolling.

Ebonclaw

07-06-2011

Quote:
PhailRaptor:

One game awhile back, I got forced to get Treads, early on. We were just about to win and I had died, was at base with 1 open slot and ~1200g. Decided to just slap a set of Sorc Shoes in there, guessing that at that stage I could probably sell all my gear and win still, so I'd just get the Shoes instead of the Wand.

Magma Armor0

07-11-2011

Quote:
Ebonclaw:
One game awhile back, I got forced to get Treads, early on. We were just about to win and I had died, was at base with 1 open slot and ~1200g. Decided to just slap a set of Sorc Shoes in there, guessing that at that stage I could probably sell all my gear and win still, so I'd just get the Shoes instead of the Wand.

similar thing; we were pushing Nexus turrets and I had just enough to grab Boots of Gank--I mean Mobility so I could sprint to the Nexus and help finish the game. other than that, never grabbed double boots except when having fun in custom games

Napalm4Kids

07-11-2011

Quote:
PhailRaptor:

Unless your Jax, in which case you should have 6 ninja tabi.