My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

06-12-2011

Game #20 (Xin Zhao / Defeat / 71W - 77L / 1118 -13)
http://i.imgur.com/vpT2K.jpg

I really thought we had this in the bag... got a great start, counter jungled that WW and did some ganks top and bot. Our mid kept dying to Leblanc, but I was always trying to get her back right away after which kept her under control for awhile. Although by the 40m mark, both our AD and AP carries had less than 100 cs each. We won a couple of team fights, but when they started focusing me and Nasus, the rest of the team (Veigar and Ashe) couldn't do anything as they were just outfarmed and/or bad.

Sigh

Myslead

06-12-2011

Game #21 (Corki / Defeat / 71W - 78L / 1107 -11)
forgot to take a screenshot... went 1/2/4, it was a really short game. It was Malzahar, Nidalee, Taric, Corki and Rammus vs Eve, Ashe, Garen, Nocturne and I don't remember.

Duo-queued with one of my buddy... which he usually do okay, but he did horrible, he died so many times middle as he kept getting caught by the roamer (Eve) and the jungler (Nocturne). Bottom lane had me and a Taric that kept pushing the lane which he wouldn't stop doing because he needed to get mana back with his passive because it was so important. Horrible game all in all, basically pubstomped.

Myslead

06-12-2011

Game #22 (Vayne / Defeat / 71W - 79L / 1095 -12)
Vayne, Jarvan, Veigar, Teemo & Swain vs Twisted Fate, Nocturne, Rammus, Mordekaiser and Kogmaw
I went 8-8-7 which is horrible.

Right at the champion selection, Vayne, Jarvan and Veigar are picked... the last two picks decide to go with Teemo and Swain, I knew it right there that I would lose that game. Incredible how people still don't understand how to properly build a team. Jarvan played way too passively in lane and in team fights, ended up with a positive score (7-2), but he was doing nothing at all for the team whatsoever and really just got them kills by sweeping out at the end. Teemo and Swain top were just exchanging kills one after the other with Mordekaiser and Nocturne, while I got a really good mid game, after a so-so early game, but at the end Jarvan kept running away from team fights and I couldn't do anything.

Just lost 3 games in a row... all the hard work gone thanks to random strangers that don't belong in ranked.

razor345

06-12-2011

if you need another player add me i can do well with twitch, ww, akali, but im probably in like 800-900 considering i havent played a single ranked match yet

Myslead

06-12-2011

Game #23 (Vayne / Victory / 72W - 79L / 1108 +13)
Again forgot to take a screenshot, geeeeeeez ahah; went 6-10-6

Was a tough game for me... I can safely say that I was sort of useless as Vladimir and Nocturne made it their personal mission to shut me down everytime they could in teamfights. Good thing Kog'Maw could also mow them down and that we were outlasting their dps with Mordekaiser, Jarvan and Alistar.

Myslead

06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor345 View Post
if you need another player add me i can do well with twitch, ww, akali, but im probably in like 800-900 considering i havent played a single ranked match yet
Well you start at 1200; all you need to do is win you first couple of games for the +40 boost and you are set for life lol.

razor345

06-12-2011

i know you start at 1200, but i never ward (need to learn to do that, working on it in normal), and my instinct for when to attack seems to have a personal vandetta against me, im always dead wrong.

Myslead

06-12-2011

Game #24 (Sivir / Victory / 73W - 79L / 1120 +12)
http://i.imgur.com/sT0Fz.jpg

Yes I know I went tank with Sivir, but it actually works as I wanted to substain the damage I was receiving, since I just came out of a game that I was focused so much and couldn't do anything. Plus we had all the +atk speed needed with WW, GP and my ult. It gave me the hp needed to stay in the fights and just riccochet everything to death. Good thing that our Vladimir was playing to its fullest, because our WW was kinda bad. Also our Jarvan got some clutch ults here and there.

Myslead

06-12-2011

This has nothing to do with Solo Queue, but I've been playing Jax for a couple of games here and there when I wanted to try that 'Strange Jax Build That Works' seen in the thread of the same name. I even have that Jaximus skin because I thought it was too badass to not get when it was released evne though I rarely play Jax. I've come to term that I'm not a very good Jax player as the two normal games I've played, not only was I decimated, but my whole team was also, any advices from any Jax players out there ?

Myslead

06-13-2011

Game #25 (Warwick / Victory / 74W - 79L / 1135 +15)
http://i.imgur.com/oB79D.jpg

Putting my jungling knowledge to use here and I personally think that I am doing much better than I used to before, at least I'm starting to feel much more comfortable. Counter Jungled Xin early game and stole his Red. Layed down wards here and there, had good map control. Pulled a successful ganks mid, and definitely showed my presence in the side lane and kept the lanes under pressure. Everyone else did their part and it was a quick and easy 20m surrender.

Oh and I know I bought Malady first instead of Wits End, I had a brain freeze at the shop and bought two daggers... and didn't want to sell them back for loss profit lol.