Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

07-23-2011

Quote:
kryptoscia:
Hey, I just read the whole thread (all 20 pages) and you seem to be a pretty cool guy.
Mind if I add you and we duo sometime? I'm 1289 atm. Only thing is, I usually main junglers too haha :P
But I can also play a bunch of top lane champs so it shouldn't be a problem. xD

IGN: kryptoscia

yeah sure !

Gunflame

07-28-2011

1542 elo yorick was the master mind behind this (along with a few epic ryze games)

It was funny because the second I hit 1500 elo people stopped banning GP/TF/Amumu/Annie and started banning Yorick and other evil doers xD a complete switch

Myslead

07-28-2011

Yeah I played a couple of games with Yorick the day just before the patch... and it was a total domination. Outlaning Udyr, WW, Irelia etc... like a piece of cake.

Myslead

03-07-2012

holy ****, I looked up my name in the search box for some thread in the general section, but seems like they are sections specific. I had forgotten how low I was in season 1, this brings me back ahah

and well, with perseverance you can get out of 1000-1250 rating.

I'm currently sitting at 1400 (hovering around 1350-1400-1450)