My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmethystXIII

Senior Member

06-20-2011

17 pages of this thread, wow. What would you say is your best character and what is your typical build and final score?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

Senior Member

06-20-2011

I play a pretty good AD carry and a pretty good Xin / Irelia (even though I haven't played her in my marathon yet) type of champions.

I'm also becoming a better jungler as I get stuck playing that role often as of late.

I try to do my part whoever I play though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr0phetEzekiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

Senior Member

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myslead View Post
trust me I tried ahah, but had too many trolls in my team on that game, they were not just bad, they were bad on purpose.
Maybe I'm just better at carrying than you are... hence my higher elo

I will also tell you that my "reckless" playstyle doesn't work well as I get closer to 1400 elo. I actually gotta think and be more careful since I'm getting higher skilled oponents.

I still don't know why you don't play Irelia and Xin and stick with them ALL THE TIME. I have had like 12 consecutive Ryze games. Why? because I LIKE WINNING! If they work don't change the recipe.

I just noticed 2 things in general:
- Top side of the top team is safer than top side of the bottom team (don't know which is purple and which is blue).

Why?
- RED. If Warwick is jungling He will get red and gank top faster if he is in the top team. On the other hand if he is on the bottom team he will try to gank bottom or mid before ganking top.

Just some food for thought on how long you can delay a ward.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

Senior Member

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstop View Post
STEP 3 Play an initiator. No, not a tank. An initiator. Singed, Rammus, Amumu, Malphite, Shen, Ashe, Trundle, Blitzcrank, you name it, theres tons. Once you have the ability to tell when an enemy is out of position, you can capitalize on it with that bandage toss, with that ECA, with that powerball-flash-taunt. This will instantly give your team an advantage, INSTANTLY. Its a 4v5. You can then dragon, get a tower, force a fight, take their jungle, whatever. You can take and press an advantage.

I've found this to be working very well to be honest, I have the highest of win ratio with initiators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
Maybe I'm just better at carrying than you are... hence my higher elo
Or maybe you don't have a Taric feeding on purpose ending up with 0-12 at like 20m :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
I still don't know why you don't play Irelia and Xin and stick with them ALL THE TIME. I have had like 12 consecutive Ryze games. Why? because I LIKE WINNING! If they work don't change the recipe.
I do not know either; I guess I should ahah.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

Senior Member

06-20-2011

One of my games with ryze.

I say "mid with ryze please"
Vayne says: ill take mid
I say: 2 mid them.

Xin jungles

Someone goes top.. Jarvan, annie or teemo I think I can't recall

Maokai's computer crashes.

End result:
- 2 people go mid (vayne and me)...
- NOONE GOES BOTTOM...
- Jungler jungles
- Top goes top.

We spent like that 5-6 mins... Maokai reconnects and goes bottom, he is lvl 3 while singed and annie are lvl 5.

End result? We win the game. Vayne had like 18 kills I had like 14 kills. So hilarious to see them raging at Urgot when he couldn't do anything about it. At some point they had to send 2 people mid and 1 bot because we were just obliterating Urgot

Another game?
Ryze
Teemo
Xin (Jungle)
Leblanc
Orianna.

NO TANK!!!... this was another ROFLSTOMP game. We just took the early game and rolled them. Xin ganked like a boss soooo many times... It was so funny as because he killed Ashe like 4 times in mid... I would always keep her low and he would just SWOOP BAM killed. The problem was that I didn't get assist most of the time (I was usually running for my life surviving with 2 HP left

Like I said... Learn 2 Carry better :P If I remember correctly you went down to 1000 elo being at 1100 elo IS NOT BAD... it is AVERAGE. If you want to get ahead of the pack take your game seriously... play with your best champions... don't play with a champion "just because you feel like".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aryle

Senior Member

06-20-2011

Random comment on ranked here. Captain bans malphite and shen, then proceeds to first pick Katarina. Other team promply picks four people that can interrupt her ult...

First pick Katarina is lul..

Edit: Other team failed so hard. We won, I was like....wut?

And also in reply to gunflame, doesn't really matter if you pick your best characters. If your team herp derps, you won't win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

Senior Member

06-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
Like I said... Learn 2 Carry better :P If I remember correctly you went down to 1000 elo being at 1100 elo IS NOT BAD... it is AVERAGE. If you want to get ahead of the pack take your game seriously... play with your best champions... don't play with a champion "just because you feel like".
and like I said, still isn't cases of intentional trolls who will probably end up being reviewed by the tribunal :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

Senior Member

06-20-2011

Game #46 (Annie / Victory / 84W - 91L / 1128 +13)
http://i.imgur.com/AoiKe.jpg

Back on my grind. This game was an easy one from the beginning. Their Ashe fed middle a couple of kills from the get-go to Ezreal and so did their top lane to Mordekaiser. I was bot with Sona vs a Veigar and Zilean, things didn't go as smoothly as mid and top, but we held our own and came out on top especially when I got level 6. Then the other team started trolling or at least Veigar did, which further snowballed us and led us to a quick and easy victory.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myslead

Senior Member

06-20-2011

Game #47 (Ashe / Defeat / 84W - 92L / 1118 -10)
Ashe, Jarvan, Akali, Orianna & Warwick vs Singed, Irelia, Miss Fortune, Vladimir and I don't remember.

Akali left the game.... and 4 v 5 with a so-so team comp vs a very strong team comp and we lost.