My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knuckle

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
Have you ever played at 1500-1600 elo?

How do you know you belong to that range?

Did you know that less than 5% of the players belong to that range?

Did you know that if you belong to that range you are supposed to BEAT 95 out of 100 players that play the game?

Do you really believe you are good enough to beat 95% of the players in this game?

Did you know that to get from 1500 elo to 1000 elo you need about 40-50 CONSECUTIVE loses.... not a single win?

Did you know that if you lose 40-50 consecutives times, it is probably not your team's fault, but yours?

Read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways... personally the moment I start boosting out my Chogath I start boosting my elo UP. Technically speaking my Chogath is about 1500 elo, the rest of my champions are much lower than that (my Evelynn is probably 1400 elo same with my lane Renek, the rest only take me to 1300-1350). Though I have played Chogath so much that I don't want to keep using it that's why I haven't been able to bump up my elo to the 1450 range.
I was at 1560, now im at 1289...

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

Quote:
Were you in Elo hell?
yeah until u reach 1700 u will still talking about elo hell. I lose 3 games today becauseee... SURPRISE I TROLLLLLLLLLL

Twitch goes 2/10
Soraka goes 2/4
Cass goes 1/17

ahhh just bad games.

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

@Knuckle
Trust me you are bad. Why ? I check your vayne with IE and bloodthirster considering it 40 minutes game.
Why do u have only 100k damage dealt. it is either u are KS-er or pussies.

Shadow Blade100

06-16-2011

i will start asking for more help like myslead with duo queue partners when i have more experiance, but i only have 29 ranked games under my belt, i will wait awhile and see if i can be a bit more deserving of the kind of help and partners myslead is getting.

lol knuckle

Zixz

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownz View Post
@Knuckle
Trust me you are bad. Why ? I check your vayne with IE and bloodthirster considering it 40 minutes game.
Why do u have only 100k damage dealt. it is either u are KS-er or pussies.
This thread has been very helpful to tons of people and generally really nice. Don't ruin it. Keep it classy boy. That, in no way, was constructive.

Maybe something like:

-Why did you only have an IE or BT 40 minutes in? Have a hard time farming? Wandering around too much? Maybe you should play a normal game and concentrate on your CS. A lot of the higher players don't miss many CKs.

Or.

-I saw you had only 100k damage dealt. How are you playing her? Maybe you're not maximizing your damage output with what you're doing? Let me know so maybe I can throw some ideas your way to improve on things like that.

If you're just gonna be a tool, don't post here. Nobody wants that ****.

Crownz

06-16-2011

@Shenanigan5
Its my style. straight on.
love that or ignore that. Shiii shii

Zixz

06-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownz View Post
@Shenanigan5
Its my style. straight on.
love that or ignore that. Shiii shii
Or, you could refrain from posting until you learn how to make a constructive post.

Here is another example.

@Crownz
You seem to not quite grasp the concept of a good thread let alone a constructive post. I don't quite know the reasoning, but I could take some time out of my busy day to tutor you on how to do so. We'll start off with this.

conĚstrucĚtive

constructing or tending to construct; helping to improve; promoting further development or advancement ( opposed to destructive): constructive criticism.

See how easy that was? Maybe some day you'll be able to be like everyone else here, and not an incredible ******.

iwannatwirrl

06-16-2011

hahahahaha.
Shenanigan5 - 1, Crownz - 0

hit 30 last night. 1st ranked game: got rolled hard. Woot! Had a terrible game as chogath.

Is buying wards really that rare? Unless I have a teemo on my team, and they drop shrooms...I almost never notice wards of any sort anywhere on the map other than the ones I place. They are *so* effing useful, do folks just never spend the $ ?

Crownz

06-16-2011

@Shenanigan5
we are not the same guys. Its your style not my style.
@Iwannatwirrl
early rank game lose is too much rating loss

Myslead

06-16-2011

@Crownz
he's got a point though; don't hijack the thread with your trolling. We got a good thing going here, let's try to keep it that way. You posted some honest advices a couple of pages back, why don't you please keep doing that. thx.

and yes it is that rare for the warding.