My Ranked Solo Queue Saga (I need help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Goodluck Myslead.

1 tips
play something that could change things in the game.

Mordekaiser ulti their ad carry and get their soul
Blitzcrank grab and kill one
Gragas / Janna ulti make enemies team split
Jax Irelia and Swain beasting when unnoticed
Instakill Veigar,Leblanc,Annie,Malzahar.

They really Work .

i have friends who only play
blitz get to 1900
Warwick get to 1700
morde get to 1600
Vlad get to 1700

I also hardly pass 1400 before my 500 games cause when i am trolled i troll others back. but now i am 1600. and i dont play monoton champs.
But tell you my friends at 1700 respect me as a good player cause really i am the one who teach them how to play well. and we play normal alot before we get to level 30.

Shadow Blade100

06-14-2011

i have a question, i am in a similar position to myslead, and i even made a similar post. my biggest problem is a get very angry and i snowball my team to disaster, and my elo story is similar to myslead aswell, i believe i am in the range of 1050 ish right now. i would LOVE for some of u higher elo players and myslead to add me or let me add u, and we can play. i do believe i am about a 1200+ player currently, above my level right now. i main irelia.i play a decent jarvin, caitlyn (havent bought her yet), morde (buying him hopefully today) and also play vlad decently. can i share on some of the benefits that myslead has created for himself? even though he is in all likely hood a better player i would love to get in on some of the duo queue and constructive critisism. tell me if u r willing, thank you for this community.

Crownz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

@Shadowblade100
The problems are all come from your emotions

1.Dont play to win or lose. Play to enjoy. thats basic for every game.
2.Go more normal and win more. How many gaps between lose and win in normal ? or more loss ?
3.Increase your experience with your champ. lets say irelia how many time you have face solo lane ? with kennen,brand,vlad,ashe,morde,jarvan,kass. if u solo carry.
4.Increase TeamFight Experience.(This one i love the most)
5.Goodluck and Dont troll. cause troll only teach others to troll more.

Myslead

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownz View Post
1.Dont play to win or lose. Play to enjoy. thats basic for every game.
This is very true. I'm getting around this issue also... While I do play to win all the time, I am getting quite better at not giving in to rage. I have found myself /facepalming waaaaay more than just being angry nowadays lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownz View Post
i have friends who only play
blitz get to 1900
Warwick get to 1700
morde get to 1600
Vlad get to 1700
this is a problem though, I get bored of playing the same hero over and over again. I'll find MY hero one day... so far I've been doing great with a couple here and there, but yeah, I still have to find a main.

iwannatwirrl

06-14-2011

This is a great thread.

Thanks for getting it started and keeping it updated, Myslead =)

I'm ~halfway through 29 so haven't started ranked games yet (does it count as Murphy's Law that as soon as you set a specific goal w/ games like "ok, i want to race through this level to 30" you immediately get paired with the most mind-numbingly awful teams? =P), but it strikes me as a much more fun style of play with people at least occasionally taking it more seriously and doing shocking things like 'buying wards' =P

Do y'all find yourselves focusing on champs that have a range of roles (like picking an AP/AD/Tank/Support hero that you enjoy) or that you feel more comfortable playing specific roles (like all tanks or all support)? The heroes I've played and enjoyed tend to almost never be AD carries, whereas I've enjoyed tanky champs almost across the board.

Soxes

06-14-2011

Do you think people who play at 1500+ deserve to be there?

If so, what makes you believe they belong there but YOU don't belong in a lower bracket?

Is the system broken for you but not for them?

Moral of the story is, people who play in 1500+ or 2200+ got their because they are good enough to be there and that's where they belong. They carry their team, whether that be through outplaying their opponents or commanding a team to victory. You're not there? Probably because you don't belong there.

End. Of. Story.

Zixz

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannatwirrl View Post
This is a great thread.

Thanks for getting it started and keeping it updated, Myslead =)

I'm ~halfway through 29 so haven't started ranked games yet (does it count as Murphy's Law that as soon as you set a specific goal w/ games like "ok, i want to race through this level to 30" you immediately get paired with the most mind-numbingly awful teams? =P), but it strikes me as a much more fun style of play with people at least occasionally taking it more seriously and doing shocking things like 'buying wards' =P

Do y'all find yourselves focusing on champs that have a range of roles (like picking an AP/AD/Tank/Support hero that you enjoy) or that you feel more comfortable playing specific roles (like all tanks or all support)? The heroes I've played and enjoyed tend to almost never be AD carries, whereas I've enjoyed tanky champs almost across the board.
For myself, I have gone out of my way to learn champions that cover a variety of roles as well as setting rune pages for them. I feel like it is always a good idea to be able to play some variety in case you're even put into a position where you need it. As for just getting ELO hell though, I just played Annie and tore through it.

Myslead

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannatwirrl View Post
I really try to know a little bit of every heroes, but apparently this might not be the best at this ELO. I have found that I am a very capable AD carry myself and anyone with a gap closer, xin / irelia etc... so everytime I have the chance to play them, I pick them.

SaucyBeast

06-14-2011

Just don't worry about it, season 2 is about to start and your ELO will reset in a few weeks since the championships are almost over.

But I do want to add some of you guys and duo queue sometime. Similar to Myslead's story, I like to lane with someone experienced, or a friend due to the fact that randoms usually don't realize how to initiate a winning fight, or how to be a proper laning partner. Currently I am in the 1200s and I'm not saying I belong there, but I am aiming for higher things like 1300 or 1400.

Like Myslead, I am asking for some of you guys to lend out a helping hand and show this player how to change from proficient to an advanced player. Can I add some of you guys for a game sometime?

Crayth

06-14-2011

Works for me. I'm really just trying to get into a habit of queuing up with tangible people instead of hoping I don't get some random jackass who *****es me out for not ganking every 2 minutes.

Myslead, I saw you online tonight (wasnt on very long due to the downtime and my 8-4 job), maybe we'll catch eachother at a good time in the future.