Easiest First Blood in Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xirus

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechYS View Post
Btw, how about flash and ghost?
Whilst I have no opinion on the validity of the concept of FB Ashe overall, flash and ghost won't work well, because you'll travel really fast... Right into their tower. The key is to kill them before they get to their tower.

AIM7Sparrow

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
Not really. Anyone who has played ashe before knows how to easily do this without the pot and get their lane opponent to half health with the first volley/autoattack for an early lane advantage. Using a pot to make it into a first blood seems pretty lmao ihu =P.
don't forget the runes/masteries/ignite also.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

03-27-2010

Another potential advantage to this build I see is that with a fort pot, you get 2 healthpots/2 mana pots or 5 health pots, which is a significant amount of early game regen, instead of spending it on an early game dorans or a scepter.

Sarpati

03-27-2010

I tried this in one game and was able to get first blood against a 680 HP Shen. Went for Twitch at first but he had Ambush and was next to the brush.

I think Shaco is better, but only because if I was with my 840 HP Shen, I'd still be worried. That and Lizard + Elixir lets you get not only first blood, but 2-5 kills. Yes, a lot of people will see you coming, but that's the point to be honest. If you make all 3 lanes afraid to push until you've shown yourself, you've already given your team an advantage.

For just getting FB, I agree, this is better.

AIM7Sparrow

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
Another potential advantage to this build I see is that with a fort pot, you get 2 healthpots/2 mana pots or 5 health pots, which is a significant amount of early game regen, instead of spending it on an early game dorans or a scepter.
hmm, I never considered bnringing mana pots but it could be helpful for extra volley spamming.

Also, the reason I bring 5 HP pots is so that I don't have to worry about minion aggro when harassing my opponent. Also, if I want to, I can go gank either of the side lanes, pot off any damage I take and go back to farming mid. 5 HP pots really makes you a monster in early-game laning.

AIM7Sparrow

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpati View Post
If you make all 3 lanes afraid to push until you've shown yourself, you've already given your team an advantage.

For just getting FB, I agree, this is better.
Except that while you aren't showing yourself its 4v5 with you not getting any exp =P. And if you're jungling, it's as easy as pressing tab to see if your creep kills are going up to know when it's safe to leave tower for a bit. And all of this is time passing away, making your enemies higher and higher leveled, in turn making ganking harder. The prime reason this works with Ashe so well is because of her insane damage output at level 1.

OLI HC

03-27-2010

all that just for first blood... its kinda ridiculous, I mean just out play your opponent with a masteries/runes/what ever build that will be good all game instead of focussing on 400 gold

Sarpati

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
Except that while you aren't showing yourself its 4v5 with you not getting any exp =P. And if you're jungling, it's as easy as pressing tab to see if your creep kills are going up to know when it's safe to leave tower for a bit. And all of this is time passing away, making your enemies higher and higher leveled, in turn making ganking harder. The prime reason this works with Ashe so well is because of her insane damage output at level 1.
Actually, you can get exp while waiting for your time to gank. You aren't getting creep kills, nobody sees you (unless they got wards... which frankly nobody places in lanes at level 1 unless they expect twitch or eve). Not to mention that if your teammates aren't pushing, just getting last hits, the opposition will either have to lose exp or put themselves in a situation that leaves them vulnerable to a gank.

I agree that it's a bit too much. Shaco players don't get crappy quints for FB. Sure, controlling the lane for a level or two will pay off, especially if you end up with 2 kills, but what if it doesn't work?

AIM7Sparrow

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpati View Post
Actually, you can get exp while waiting for your time to gank. You aren't getting creep kills, nobody sees you (unless they got wards... which frankly nobody places in lanes at level 1 unless they expect twitch or eve). Not to mention that if your teammates aren't pushing, just getting last hits, the opposition will either have to lose exp or put themselves in a situation that leaves them vulnerable to a gank.

I agree that it's a bit too much. Shaco players don't get crappy quints for FB. Sure, controlling the lane for a level or two will pay off, especially if you end up with 2 kills, but what if it doesn't work?
lol, ok. (not here to argue, just sharing a technique)

see page 1 about "FB" btw. you seem to not understand the significance of it, especially when running this kind of build. or you could just try it, assuming you know Ashe relatively well.

EDIT: and if it doesn't work, then you're a ranged character hitting for 80 damage at lv 1 for 4 minutes. you can use that time wisely and destroy your laning partner farming and exp-wise.

AIM7Sparrow

03-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLI HC View Post
all that just for first blood... its kinda ridiculous, I mean just out play your opponent with a masteries/runes/what ever build that will be good all game instead of focussing on 400 gold
You should write a guide.

Title: "How to have a 100% win rate"
Content: "Just play better than your opponent, duh!"