Shadow Isles's champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

06-08-2011

So, i know that the Wikia's concept is pretty much a fanbase that tries to go on a par with the official content of almost everything they speak about. Today while reading LoL's wikia, it was stated that Yorick would be the very first champion coming from the Shadow Isles. My question is simple, wasnt Eve and Morde from the Shadow Isles aswell?.

Wich was a suprise when i got to read Morde's background again and i found it slightly changed. There was no mention about the Shadow's Isles and it was just hinted his point of origin was Noxus.

BobShredder

06-08-2011

Eve and Morde were rumored to come from the Shadow Isles.

KingWalla

06-08-2011

Yoricke is not the first from the Shadow isles, they LIE.

But on to more serious matters, do you prefer biscuits or scones?

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingWalla View Post
But on to more serious matters, do you prefer biscuits or scones?
Biscuits.

And to the OP, the wiki is a USER-based system; it is not failproof since, well, people can be wrong.

Ruahi

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobShredder View Post
Eve and Morde were rumored to come from the Shadow Isles.
eve was rumoured while mord wasnt rumoured.
mord is definatly from the shadow isles
at the very beginning of mords lore it states that he hails from the shadow isles... its easy to miss
maybe they didnt mean the first but instead the first in a long time

Anvindr

06-08-2011

They may mean first because they first found Mordekaiser in Noxus after coming from the Shadow Isles. So maybe they mean first directly from the isles or the first one they recruited personally seeing as how Mordekaiser pretty much showed up at the league one day. I thought Fiddlesticks lore said he was from the shadow isles originally but I must be crazy.

Would also love to see Mordekaisers league judgment.

Overlord Forte

06-08-2011

Mordekaiser's original canon stated he comes from the Shadow Isles. Evelynn is unknown, but thought to come from the Shadow Isles.

I don't know if they retconned Mordekaiser's origins or not in the latest 'update' to his lore background in the game client.

KingWalla

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
Biscuits.

And to the OP, the wiki is a USER-based system; it is not failproof since, well, people can be wrong.
Oh, come now man! Biscuits? Really? I profess that scones are the superior pastry!

larkhill

06-08-2011

woa woa woa... where did this shadow isle nonsense come from? did we all forget morde comes from noxus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mord's story
During the most recent winter solstice - when no other night during the year is longer - a being like no other emerged from the forgotten alleyways of Noxus.
thats the very first sentence. easy to miss my a**. he is noxian. i dont know what original lore you folks are referring to but canon lore as of right now has him from noxus.

eve is the only champ to date that has a possibility of being from the shadow isles

Shikouzu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
woa woa woa... where did this shadow isle nonsense come from? did we all forget morde comes from noxus?

thats the very first sentence. easy to miss my a**. he is noxian. i dont know what original lore you folks are referring to but canon lore as of right now has him from noxus.

eve is the only champ to date that has a possibility of being from the shadow isles
I remember when I read his lore about a year ago it definitley metioned something about the shadow isles. That "alley" seems new to me, cause I remember the only mention Noxus was originally just the slums part.