Yorick Coming after the Season One Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Five Fail

06-07-2011

Will this break include skin releases or do you still plan on doing those weekly?

nopelyx

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

The end of Season One is approaching fast,

several more champions along with some exciting new features for PvP.net.

More maps... No more champions. Maps. It's been far too long with out new maps, or changes in game modes or anything. Come on Riot!

StubbyBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

It's beginning...

CheeseBurguer

06-07-2011

This is so exiciting this E3 is so far great of course with Riot involved make it beter

All Wheel Drive

06-07-2011

I hope they fix all the bugs that happen after you reconnect....

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

Where is skarner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Budo

06-07-2011

I'm hoping this implies that some of the major changes we've been hearing about for so long will be made after Dreamhack. It's a perfect opportunity.

GothReaper

06-07-2011

ii want monkey king.. comon... well if this yorick is a human who controls undeads I will pick him up.. but if he is a mutan-like-mundo i wont.. nothing against mundo, i love mundo...

Carnagè

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

The end of Season One is approaching fast, and between the Season One Championship at DreamHack and E3, theres an awful lot to do here at the Riot Office. Additionally, Orianna was an extremely exciting and Glitchy new champion, and we want to take the extra time to ensure that the next champion will be just as groundbreaking before we turn them loose on the Field of Justice. For these reasons, weve decided to take a bit of break from champion releases and balance changes until after we have resolved our current list of MANY bugs.
No worries I fixed for you

Pryotra

06-07-2011

finally a slowdown! congrats on getting so far in one season of the game! here's to a happy season 2!