Yorick Coming after the Season One Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteOrigin

06-07-2011

been saving up ip. cant wait xD

dashwinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

thanks riot for doing the smart thing. time to tune up the existing champions for a bit, see what can be improved and balanced. great idea guys! +1

Rylis

06-07-2011

Read: So OP we can't upset the balance yet. Xin will be reborn! The end is near! XD

xKiller Klown

06-07-2011

Graphics update?!

Escalibor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Summoners!

The end of Season One is approaching fast, and between the Season One Championship at DreamHack and E3, there’s an awful lot to do here at the Riot Office. Additionally, Orianna was an extremely exciting and edgy new champion, and we want to take the extra time to ensure that the next champion will be just as groundbreaking before we turn them loose on the Field of Justice. For these reasons, we’ve decided to take a bit of break from champion releases and balance changes until after we return from Sweden following the Season One Championship.

As we draw closer to these events we will be releasing more previews of the exciting content that will be coming sometime after our end of season break. This will include Yorick, the Gravedigger and several more champions along with some exciting new features for PvP.net. Stay tuned for more information as our coverage of E3 continues.
I can sum up your entire post in five words.

We are taking a break.

Shadowmender

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccool View Post
I'm fairly, nay, absolutely certain Necromancy is forbidden in the League of Legends.
um dude, did you not notice Karthas? he's been there a long time. really, he casts while he is dead. And since necromancy is literally "dead casting" (or dead magic, or death magic, etc, but that's not the point) i think if they were intent on keeping that forbiddence on necromancy, he woulda been banned

Ryou Takeshi

Recruiter

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccool View Post
I'm fairly, nay, absolutely certain Necromancy is forbidden in the League of Legends.
They'll make an exception. I'm sure.

Raccool

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmender View Post
um dude, did you not notice Karthas? he's been there a long time. really, he casts while he is dead. And since necromancy is literally "dead casting" (or dead magic, or death magic, etc, but that's not the point) i think if they were intent on keeping that forbiddence on necromancy, he woulda been banned
Nope, he's a lich, an undead being. He doesn't cast necromantic spells on the fields of justice. THAT is what's forbidden.

Also, Sion and Urgot are also undead.

Ryou Takeshi

Recruiter

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalibor View Post
I can sum up your entire post in five words.

We are taking a break.
"Hey guys, we have put up the Tribunal to let those idiots do our work, nobody complained about the delayed Orianna release, what do you guys say we just sit back for another month?"

You know it happened.

Matthz

06-07-2011

Did I ever said that I love you guys and gals from Riot?If not,well...Love ya!