Jungle Spawn Timers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empire Ants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

I'm starting to try and get better as a jungler. I've always been best with AP carries, but I play a little of each role, but I feel no knowing everything about a jungler is gimping my gameplay, as knowing when your buffs come up is vital to your jungle clearing as well as countering an opposing Jungle. So does anybody have a list or know the spawn timers of everything from wolves to buffs?

ItzWarty

06-07-2011

Weaker Neutrals: 1:40, 1:40 respawn
Buffs: 1:54 [1:53?], 5 min respawn
Dragon: 2:30, 6 min respawn
Baron: 15:00, 7 min respawn

The main ones you should remember are the buffs and baron. Nowadays, it's not really common to go for dragon at game start. Baron's easy to remember.
When a buff dies, simply call "[Buff Name] [Side] [Time]" if you can't remember that stuff. When counterjungling a person who starts at blue buff, just thing that blue buff will respawn for the first time at ~7:40 to ~7:10, depending on your elo. People won't go to their buffs immediately.

Xhrinic

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalist99 View Post
I'm starting to try and get better as a jungler. I've always been best with AP carries, but I play a little of each role, but I feel no knowing everything about a jungler is gimping my gameplay, as knowing when your buffs come up is vital to your jungle clearing as well as countering an opposing Jungle. So does anybody have a list or know the spawn timers of everything from wolves to buffs?
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki
everything you will ever need to know about LoL is on that site

Empire Ants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhrinic View Post
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki
everything you will ever need to know about LoL is on that site
Wow, have been a LoL player for around 9 months or so, and a forum lurker during that time period, and never knew there was a LoL wiki, ty

kittengoboom

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzWarty View Post
Weaker Neutrals: 1:40, 1:40 respawn
Buffs: 1:54 [1:53?], 5 min respawn
Buffs spawn at 1:55, not 1:54 or 1:53.

Stonewall008

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittengoboom View Post
I remember the patch where timers were bugged and they spawned when they **** well pleased.

Welcome to summoner's rift !

(Shaco) Alright buying my items then setting bo--- (announcer) MINIONS HAVE SPAWNED

FUUUUUUUUU

IcedOutToothpik

06-16-2013

Or if you have smartphone, just get Lol Memento, has timers on it. =P

DreamsOfGrandeur

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire Ants View Post
Wow, have been a LoL player for around 9 months or so, and a forum lurker during that time period, and never knew there was a LoL wiki, ty
From one gamer to another, you should know that there's a wiki for just about everything.

If its mainstream, there are people compiling a database for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittengoboom View Post
Odd, it used to be 1:54.
I remember, cause timing my skill shots on a caster to hit them right at 1:54 is something that sticks out in my memory.