Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Spawn Timers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empire Ants

06-07-2011

I'm starting to try and get better as a jungler. I've always been best with AP carries, but I play a little of each role, but I feel no knowing everything about a jungler is gimping my gameplay, as knowing when your buffs come up is vital to your jungle clearing as well as countering an opposing Jungle. So does anybody have a list or know the spawn timers of everything from wolves to buffs?

ItzWarty

06-07-2011

Weaker Neutrals: 1:40, 1:40 respawn
Buffs: 1:54 [1:53?], 5 min respawn
Dragon: 2:30, 6 min respawn
Baron: 15:00, 7 min respawn

The main ones you should remember are the buffs and baron. Nowadays, it's not really common to go for dragon at game start. Baron's easy to remember.
When a buff dies, simply call "[Buff Name] [Side] [Time]" if you can't remember that stuff. When counterjungling a person who starts at blue buff, just thing that blue buff will respawn for the first time at ~7:40 to ~7:10, depending on your elo. People won't go to their buffs immediately.

Xhrinic

06-07-2011

Quote:
Naturalist99:
I'm starting to try and get better as a jungler. I've always been best with AP carries, but I play a little of each role, but I feel no knowing everything about a jungler is gimping my gameplay, as knowing when your buffs come up is vital to your jungle clearing as well as countering an opposing Jungle. So does anybody have a list or know the spawn timers of everything from wolves to buffs?

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki
everything you will ever need to know about LoL is on that site

Empire Ants

06-07-2011

Quote:
xhrinic:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki
everything you will ever need to know about LoL is on that site

Wow, have been a LoL player for around 9 months or so, and a forum lurker during that time period, and never knew there was a LoL wiki, ty

kittengoboom

06-19-2011

Quote:
ItzWarty:
Weaker Neutrals: 1:40, 1:40 respawn
Buffs: 1:54 [1:53?], 5 min respawn

Buffs spawn at 1:55, not 1:54 or 1:53.

Stonewall008

06-19-2011

Quote:
kittengoboom:

I remember the patch where timers were bugged and they spawned when they **** well pleased.

Welcome to summoner's rift !

(Shaco) Alright buying my items then setting bo--- (announcer) MINIONS HAVE SPAWNED

FUUUUUUUUU

IcedOutToothpik

06-16-2013

Or if you have smartphone, just get Lol Memento, has timers on it. =P

DreamsOfGrandeur

06-16-2013

Quote:
Empire Ants:
Wow, have been a LoL player for around 9 months or so, and a forum lurker during that time period, and never knew there was a LoL wiki, ty

From one gamer to another, you should know that there's a wiki for just about everything.

If its mainstream, there are people compiling a database for it.

Quote:
kittengoboom:

Odd, it used to be 1:54.
I remember, cause timing my skill shots on a caster to hit them right at 1:54 is something that sticks out in my memory.