Here is a tip.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoalitionOfMyths

03-27-2010

Never.

Ever.

Give Up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG1aCSdSnS8

Inter somnia

03-27-2010

Old as hell but still a good video so +1

Ahhpple

donnyRocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2010

UFC 111

Dan Hardy surviving a Kimura lock and a nasty armbar from GSP, but never once tapping out.

Now that's persistence.

Booty Colin

03-28-2010

Quote:
Dan Hardy surviving a Kimura lock and a nasty armbar from GSP, but never once tapping out.

Now that's persistence,
persistence yes, but still losing : ) plus i thought the armbar was way more destructive. but that doesnt belong on forums.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

Kickass video, and yes it is old xD

And in case people don't know, blocking causes you to lose a little bit of life while parrying doesn't.

Now having said that, I find it a bit hard to take the OP's tip seriously if you have teammates that DO. NOT. LEARN.

EnderA

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixFingerMan68 View Post
persistence yes, but still losing : ) plus i thought the armbar was way more destructive. but that doesnt belong on forums.
Well, not on Guides & Strategy. For that stuff, go to off-topic: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=19

As for never giving up, the few times that you manage an unbelievable comeback can be worth not giving up all the other times. However, if you're no longer having fun, then you might as well surrender, since the point of the (well, any) game is to have fun.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

03-28-2010

The first time I watched that video I was like "HOLY **** DID DIAGO JUST DO THAT"

There's always a chance to come back as long as you're doing reasonably well.