BEHOLD! The new Interface of League of Legends!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

improved by me
I'll hope RIOT's will see this. (except Phreak... cause u kno... i'm scared D: )

So answering the questions and random facting... and stuff.

1. Phreak's head creep me out and dear god we don't need it really.

Answer: Guys if you died 5 times ina row - you a terrible player. really. You can die 10 times but it will be 1d-2-kills-3d-1-k-3d-1-k and whatsoever. I mean its DEATH STREAK - you need to be punished for this.

2. Penta portrait is to PHREAKING HUGE!

Answer - how often you guys gets penta kills? Quadra? Okay, look at the little stuff in orange colors called "text" - it was said - "penta portrait is x2 larger than quadra (what we see its penta portrait)". And we get a math - Quadra portrait will be only half of penta, triple kill will be like - 20% less big than quadra and so on. So. Obviously you don't need scream "OMG THIS HUGE PORTRAIT MAKES ME UNSEE HTE enemies"... cause they.. u know. they are DEAD (cause its penta... get it? huh?). Secondly it will be only 1-3 second last and then will disappears. Like achieve in WoW. And also they can make it turnable off. But truly i like this idea very smooch. (also i wanted write that when you get penta kill - u get model of black sunglasses for the end of the game on your champ face - you deserve it).

3. Mia buttons. No key shorts?

Answer - a duh... ofc it can be with key shortcuts. What am I? some kind of Brazilian crocodile? (nothing personal to Brazilian crocodiles... really)

The Nice Boat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

make it happen

4799hFp9TXSMMInr

06-07-2011

This is amazing. +1

Hey Aqualung

06-07-2011

i would LOVE a cd timer for shrooms

UrbanThePope

06-07-2011

Those streak portraits are annoying. I like the ult gauges though. MIA buttons are okay, but a context sensitive keybind would be better for informing people that can't be bothered to pay attention to their map.

thelolfansite

06-07-2011

nice work as always

Lolily

06-07-2011

I like this. +1

Alisinchains

06-07-2011

Awesome

ApolloPR

06-07-2011

Not bad lol

SavageMinnow

06-07-2011

I think there's a very good reason Riot can't do this:

They need to leave some gamers for other companies to sell products to.

1234511 ... 16