Paysafecard is not working i really need help

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joe Monco

06-19-2011

"We are currently working with Paysafe regarding this issue. This is an error on their end, which may be related to region limitations. You may want to contact Paysafe too, as they may be able to provide more insight to this problem.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for their reply and resolution. Please try this transaction again at a later time when we may have a fix in place."

okay, we found who's guilty.

Rubypwnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Monco View Post
"We are currently working with Paysafe regarding this issue. This is an error on their end, which may be related to region limitations. You may want to contact Paysafe too, as they may be able to provide more insight to this problem.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for their reply and resolution. Please try this transaction again at a later time when we may have a fix in place."

okay, we found who's guilty.
Which means we gonna lose the sales and maybe the limited Viking tryndamere skin

Joe Monco

06-19-2011

Wrote to paysafe a couple of hours ago, still no reply. Seems to be we really missed sales and all.

BrektonTruz

06-19-2011

Sehr geehrter Kunde!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Anfrage.

Aus rechtlichen Gründen ist es leider nicht mehr möglich, mit europäischen paysafecards bei Webshops, die z. B. auf amerikanischen Server laufen, einzuzahlen.

This means:

Dear Sir,

I suck my di**

Because of legal reasons payment with EU-Paysafecards in US-Internet-Stores isn't possible anymore. - This means we lost 90% of the money we make, but w/e we are genius!

dears, isuckanimalsdi**

(raging from my own, but that name fits sooo good)

Joe Monco

06-19-2011

Oh, that is just awesome. The should at least announce it somehow. ****.

Any suggestion where i can spent 10 euro paysafe card lol?

Kovthe

06-19-2011

Yay, just bought about a 50$ Paysafecard.This is just awesome, I don't have a credit card, and I live in Romania, so no RP cards for me, there's no SMS payment here aswell.

Also, I've spent over 400$ in the NA Server.

Gissh

06-19-2011

The PIN entered is not valid for payment at this trader (card type 00014). Please check which trader this PIN is to be used. More information is available on the card or go to www.paysafecard.com.
What the hell is going on?? riot dont want my money?? im so tired of bugs in this game i spend more than 500$ on this game and i cant purchase riot points . its so sad.

Kaiser King XIII

06-19-2011

Wait so that means that now I can't use paysafecards to get RP in the US server? Ok now that is just bulls**t. I just bought a 25CHF that's like 25 dollars and now they are telling me I can no longer use paysafe to get RP? Screw them!

In their site it says in the FAQ that you can use paysafecard to pay in international stores. That means you can pay dollars with euros and such. Now they are saying you can't! Well faq them!

Gissh

06-19-2011

is paysafe going to work today ????
ANSWER ME!!

BrektonTruz

06-19-2011

I'm no liar, mr. co**sucker doesnt wants to earn money (aka paysafecard-managers)