Horrible, hypocritic person...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

06-07-2011

Okay, so he was laning against Warwick. Lost 0/2 as Corki. Next game, he was on enemy team. I was Warwick, went 3/1/3 against him, he was 0/3 and few levels behind.

Our Amumu DCs for 10 minutes, Soraka is 5 levels under everyone. We lose. How does the guy react?

LOOOOL FEEDER REPORTED NOOOOB LOST LOLOL TWO LOSSES LOL NICE CS (he had 30 more...).

I promise, next time I have him on my team, I hit random. I can drag myself back to 1550. I don't want people like him getting carried one game and throwing **** at others because they were spiteful.

Lord Hiryu Rhys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

So let me clarify something:

You plan to drag yourself back to 1550 & how is that achieved - through losing or throwing the game - which in response hurts 4 other people on your team directly.

Hitting random - unless your doing it for game challenge or have a diverse knowledge in all the champions at your disposal seems more childish & will end up hurting the other 3 players who are taking that match serious & wanting to win.

So to sum it up you want to show that Warwick who is the better man by dropping to his level or lower. Brilliant strategy.

My suggestion is if you feel he is ruining your gaming experience that much - try reporting him to the tribunal.

SmoochieWallace1

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathgodIchigo View Post

You plan to drag yourself back to 1550 & how is that achieved - through losing or throwing the game - which in response hurts 4 other people on your team directly.

Hitting random - unless your doing it for game challenge or have a diverse knowledge in all the champions at your disposal seems more childish & will end up hurting the other 3 players who are taking that match serious & wanting to win.

So to sum it up you want to show that Warwick who is the better man by dropping to his level or lower. Brilliant strategy.

My suggestion is if you feel he is ruining your gaming experience that much - try reporting him to the tribunal.
Three other people

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathgodIchigo View Post

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hyperbole

Calys Teneb

06-07-2011

To confusing, didn't read: Internet gaming happened.

PhantomPhlash

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultan Aladdin View Post
Three other people
I lol'd irl.

Memorylame

06-07-2011

don't feel annoyed...be happy, you obviously pissed that guy off very much with your face pwning...why else would he want to make himeself look like a hypocritical noob...well that with a dose of dumb..