Twisted Fate Hybrid Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lxxReDxxl

06-07-2011

Alright this is my First guide ever so bare with me. Anyways, The Key to this build is to get a Few Early kills With you by ganking with your R. As the Title says this is a Hybrid build its and AP/AD/AS hybrid build. IMO DPS TF lacks the Burst, and AP TF Lacks the Attack Speed needed to take down Towers. Also the Core of this build is to be able to sustain early- mid game with late game you become a more of a high damage Dealer/pusher.

Items
1 Boots and 3 Health pots.
2 ASAP Turn BoS into Boots of Lucidity.
3. Then Go for Hextech Revolver.
4 Then turn Hextech Rev. into a Will of the Ancients.
Before you start To say " WTF Will of the Ancients, You Nub" I would like you to read the Top part to explain this build. Number its a Cheap item it gives 50 AP, Gives Spell Vamp to you AND your Allies, and on your fourth Stacked Deck hit your "E" it gives a prectange of what you hit.
5. BF Sword/Vamp Spec.
6. Turn into a Blood Thrister. Also, This helps with Auto Attack With Your Spell Vamp and This to full stacks You life gain a lot of amounts of life back, so you farm is almost guaranteed to high.
That is the Core of the Build From then on its your choice, BUT here is some suggestions
Sheen
RageBlade
If you have no deaths and around 5-10 kills Maybe a Snowball item.
You can turn Sheen into Lichbane.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill Order
You all are going to laugh hardcore at me for this but Here is ow you start out your skills for my build.

Q-Wildcards- You fire 3 cards that go in 3 opposite directions and have a great range/damage.
W-Pick a Card
Red card - Slows target and deals damage, hits all nearby enemies to this target.
Yellow card - Stuns the Target for a duration.
Blue card- Refunds mana from percentage of damage dealt.
E Stacked Deck- Every fourth attack (AUTO Attacks) that TF does the fourth deals Magic damage.
R Destiny - Reveals all enemy champions and are able to teleport anywhere on the map.

1 E
2 W you want this Skill Maxed last So You can Spam it without the Mana problem.
3 Q
4 Q
5 Q
6 R
7 Q
8 Q
9 E
10 E
11 R
12 E
13 E
14 W
15 W
16 R
17 W
18 W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runes and masteries
In masteries I would go for a 21-0-9 IF I was a level 30 but I'm only a level 20 so I go 10-10 making sure to pick up improved ignite and Spell Pen in the offense Tree. In the Utility tree I pick up the the Extra experience gained and the Money every 10 seconds.
Quints - movement speed.
Marks- Armor pen
Seal- Mana Regen per 5.
Glyph- AP Runes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips and Tricks
Sheen Does NOT tick off with your fourth attack with "Stacked Deck."
Your Ult, Cannot be interrupted by auto attacks.
You want to Gank By "R" in a Bush in front of where the target is Running So you can surprise them.
You can also use your W on a Turret so you want to spam Blue cards on the turret.
Pick card goes like this
Red card, Yellow card, Blue Card. that is the order every time use this to your advantage.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Summoner Spells
I tell what I use and why
I run a Teleport and Ignite
Teleport is great with your ult because if you gank a lane you can port back to your lane to lose little to no experience.
Ignite is good to finish off kills, and if you get the mastery it help cause it when its on CD you get 10 AP+.
you could also have Exhaust,Flash,ghost, and or CV to help with your R.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a homemade guide by myself, I've been very successful with this build and I hope you are too.

Add me In game at TLE R3D.

SuperiorMale

06-07-2011

lol no

AutomobileX

06-07-2011

Nope, WoTA is a waste on him since hes usually a ganker with his ultimate, during then your allies are most likely not around.

Do this...
Boots
Rageblade
Swiftness
<start ganking now>
stinger
sheen
Nashors Tooth
Lichbane or T force

SuperiorMale

06-07-2011

If you're going hybrid I'd recommend Rageblade, Triforce, and Hextech Gunblade.

lxxReDxxl

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperiorMale View Post
lol no
Ok, can you atleast explain why?

lxxReDxxl

06-07-2011

Bump,
D