Unban an account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakine3

06-06-2011

i was wondering if there was a way to unban your account. my friend presed the power button on my computer and i got banned for it. i thought there might be a way to ask riot to repeal a ban.

Takonic

06-06-2011

they just dont ban you outright for that,you mustve had a history of negative things

Cesog

06-06-2011

If its a permanent ban, then it is not a first offense. If it is a temporary ban, wait it out

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2011

Hi Rakine,

It sounds like you've been hit by LeaverBuster - unfortunately this system is automated and suspensions cannot be appealed. You must've had at least a warning prior to this happening, and although this time may not have been your fault the warning is considered enough. Sorry! Also LeaverBuster suspensions start off with a warning, then only a one-day suspension - by the time Riot get back to you your appeal will probably have ended anywho!

XxPureDeathxX

10-10-2011

Hey Eambo,

My account got banned because of the servers going offline and i'm fine waiting a 1-3 day suspension but it said that i was banned until December 31,1969. It is currently October 10, 2011!!!!!! I had no warning prior to this suspension either. I think this is a glitch , but if it's not does that mean i'm banned forever, or 1 day or 3 days or whatever?Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Sincerly,
XxPureDeathxX

Thai meng

Recruiter

05-04-2013

My account has been banned because i was afk to long. My computer mouse had died and i was on a pc not a laptop. So i coulnt do anything. I had no batteries left so i quickly charged the batteries and my mouse kept turning off and on.

PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT

TSM1chuffy

05-09-2014

hi! league of legends i got banned because my current went in my village and when i came back i got banned can i please get in ban because its not my fault i beg u please thx