Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unban an account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakine3

06-06-2011

i was wondering if there was a way to unban your account. my friend presed the power button on my computer and i got banned for it. i thought there might be a way to ask riot to repeal a ban.

Takonic

06-06-2011

they just dont ban you outright for that,you mustve had a history of negative things

Cesog

06-06-2011

If its a permanent ban, then it is not a first offense. If it is a temporary ban, wait it out

Eambo

Recruiter

06-06-2011

Hi Rakine,

It sounds like you've been hit by LeaverBuster - unfortunately this system is automated and suspensions cannot be appealed. You must've had at least a warning prior to this happening, and although this time may not have been your fault the warning is considered enough. Sorry! Also LeaverBuster suspensions start off with a warning, then only a one-day suspension - by the time Riot get back to you your appeal will probably have ended anywho!

XxPureDeathxX

10-10-2011

Hey Eambo,

My account got banned because of the servers going offline and i'm fine waiting a 1-3 day suspension but it said that i was banned until December 31,1969. It is currently October 10, 2011!!!!!! I had no warning prior to this suspension either. I think this is a glitch , but if it's not does that mean i'm banned forever, or 1 day or 3 days or whatever?Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Sincerly,
XxPureDeathxX

Thai meng

Recruiter

05-04-2013

My account has been banned because i was afk to long. My computer mouse had died and i was on a pc not a laptop. So i coulnt do anything. I had no batteries left so i quickly charged the batteries and my mouse kept turning off and on.

PLEASE UNBAN MY ACCOUNT

TSM1chuffy

05-09-2014

hi! league of legends i got banned because my current went in my village and when i came back i got banned can i please get in ban because its not my fault i beg u please thx