How to close out games in Solo Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxxLumberJackxxX

04-27-2013

Title.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to close out games in solo q as the jungler.
I've had countless games recently where we are super ahead on turrets/dragons/etc/etc/etc but then lategame, when coordination matters, things fall apart.

Any tips from gold/plat junglers? I ping, I tell people what to do.
I'm thinking I should
1-steal more kills from the carries when i gank so I can carry and F tem nubs
2-splitpsh more? but that leads to people raging that i'm 'never with the team'?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paShadoWn

05-02-2013

You have answered your second question in your first one. Namely, F tem nubs. You lack a vital quality found in all, ermm... no matter who; understand a simple thing, this game is about killing other ppl. If you care about other's opinions, you should feed, because its what your opponents want. They want you to die. Hell, the whole multiverse wants you to die, look what happens to all mortals lol. To defy that oppressive universal wish for your death, you should take F tem nubs not as mere words, but as the core of your creed. F tem whole multiverses. Only by being completely implacable should you achieve immortality. Being concerned about others is weakness which leads you to "help" in mass feeds, "learn" fail builds and otherwise die. To sum it up, DIE B!TCH!!!! Seriously, just lay down and die. Good boy.