Weekend Skin Sale: Freljord Ashe and Mercenary Katarina

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oscolot

03-26-2010

Give us more double IP. We like it better than skin sales.

DoomManufact

03-26-2010

how bout you make kat NOT laughably suck.

THEN I'll buy her merc skin, b/c I love her style so much

BlackVerZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-26-2010

lol , when i see notice in the shop i buy it , but why the price stll at 560 for katarina.
can help me bout this?

carlos arco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

03-26-2010

(****s are way too big) (yes i said it) (no im not gay) (yes they can be too big) (its called lets stop making women all look the same) (yes im saying small jublees)

PowerSmoker

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugzXO View Post
y is the Ashe skin so expensive?
Bills baby bills

Rune Pillager

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauros View Post
Looks like they haven't changed the prices of the skins in the store yet. Both are at their original prices.
Can we get some official response to this? The Kat skin is showing in the store as 520 still... and I would like to take advantage of the sale but don't want to risk losing RP.

Sparyu

03-26-2010

Yeah a Skin more then 5$ is kinda expensive, You guys should add like 5 skins for each characters and sell them under 5$ this would make you lot of sales! I wont buy a skin until i see one I like and that really is representing something I like. Not just a color change comon guys use more imagination! good work tough...

vVv Ahryse

03-26-2010

Yeah.. any skin for more than $5.. is definitely too expensive for a couple of pixels. :/

DrMarzelsheik

03-26-2010

Any Idea when the skin prices will actually be fixed to reflect the sale that's being advertised?

Autobott

03-26-2010

I've already invested $50 into a "free" game just to get most of the toons...the guys Riot are out of their mind if they think I'm gonna pay more than $1 for a skin. If nothing else they should be available using IP (free game, remember)!

I'm having a blast playing, but come on Riot - $50 for one map, and not even all of the characters??? Use your head on pricing, you'll make more money.

1234567 ... 8