Tankalee - An Offtank Nidalee Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostDonkeys

06-07-2011

The things I like most about Nidalee, her epic heals and burst damage that takes people by suprised, can not happen with this build .

Allmightybob

08-24-2011

Updated the build to account for the recent Nidalee changes.

Dropped the 9 points in Defense because Nimbleness will now proc significantly less. Changed the dodge seals to HP/level runes

The nerf to the heal hurts early lane enough that you might want to consider a dual lane instead of solo a one. The removal of the 10% dodge rate in cougar form affects the survivability of this build significantly. I'll run some more matches to see how this build performs now.

Allmightybob

09-16-2011

Nidalee
Pounce: cooldown reduced to 3.5 from 4.
Aspect of the Cougar: bonus armor and magic resistance increased to 10/20/30 from 10/15/20.

Not much was really changed in the most recent patch. The improved cd on pounce helps bring back some of the escapability that was lost since the removal of the cougar form dodge.

Lexinus

04-02-2013

I take AP masteries and runes, then build an early catalyst, sunfire cape, Rod of ages, Ninja tabi or Mercury treads, Iceborn Gauntlet, Guardian Angel, then Rabadons Death cap. Super OP. I just hang out in cougar form and poop on people. Randuin's Omen is really a situational item so I don't get why that is a staple of this build. Makes no sense. The Rod of Ages and Sunfire cape are more than enough for an Off-tank early game. The spears are great early game with that RoA and they are good for chunking people down to finish in cougar. They are more of an execution than a "ZOMG MY HPZ" The Iceborn Gauntlet really helps you stick to people in cougar form.