The Tribunal is in Recess for the Weekend of June 4th

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZetaLambdaNinja

06-07-2011

I finally got an email for some of my IP, but it said that 30 of the cases had been resolved. Given that I've been reviewing 10 cases every day, I know I have a lot more than that coming (and I feel pretty confident that I voted in the majority for more than 30 of my cases.)

I know that cases have to accrue a certain number of votes before they are judged, but I wonder what takes these cases so long to clear? Is IP only assigned after Riot reviews the cases that are selected for punishment?

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2011

IP is only assigned after Riot reviews the case period for the time being.

Nechronus

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagewing View Post
I finally got an email for some of my IP, but it said that 30 of the cases had been resolved. Given that I've been reviewing 10 cases every day, I know I have a lot more than that coming (and I feel pretty confident that I voted in the majority for more than 30 of my cases.)

I know that cases have to accrue a certain number of votes before they are judged, but I wonder what takes these cases so long to clear? Is IP only assigned after Riot reviews the cases that are selected for punishment?

I was wondering about this myself, because I have reviewed 96 to 106 cases, I have got credit for 28, which means either I am not in the majority, and people are ludicrously pardoning people who need some sort of punishment, even if its not a ban, or the process is incredibly slow. It clearly says, Punish can be a warning or some lesser degree of reprimand. The Summoner's Code is the Summoner's Code, it is pretty black and white.

I do know that I have pardoned 1 person in all those cases and that one probably still broke the Summoner's code, but I had seen so many cases that were 100x worse, that I did not think overall he affected anyone or the game itself to such a degree to warrant Punish. This is the internet afterall, and you really cannot play a medium of the internet with soft skin. People do get frustrated, people cuss, people get called noob, unless its heavily directed towards someone or a group of people to the point of abuse, you have to call your shots. There is a lot of things that for some reason, many people do say over and over and I find intolerable...racial slurs, ignorant, homophobic remarks, sexually lude charges, indescribable abuses....its truly shocking what comes out of peoples mouths. This immaturity has to be held accountable for, and if it is a child or young person, someone truly needs to step up and at least show some kind of disciplinary action towards that person. You cannot let a child grow up thinking it is okay to talk this way to people or do these kinds of things and not be held responsible for it. If participating in the Tribunal is the only way I may have an effect on the not only the gaming environment but these immature players personally, then thats what I am going to do. I know it is not much, and it probably sounds futile, but it is all I have power over. That is my two cents on things...

Nechronus

CrazyRiceFarmer

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0pherion View Post
Hi Everyone,

The Tribunal is back up . Enjoy!
not true

Matteidennis

07-17-2011

still down ?? when will it be up?

Gaxgarm

07-17-2011

Civil? u dumbass this is MADNESS