The Tribunal is in Recess for the Weekend of June 4th

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotPi

QA Analyst

06-05-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Since its launch, the Tribunal has been keeping itself quite busy reviewing the cases of suspected feeders, griefers, and otherwise uncouth individuals all across the North American platform. There have been a great many judgments passed, and a great many cases have been resolved. You’ve closed so many cases, in fact, that the Tribunal is going to have to take a brief recess this coming weekend to allow the caseload to build back up!

All participating summoners should receive their just IP rewards over the course of this weekend’s recess period! Riot Games salutes you, summoners of the Tribunal! Thank you for your civil service, and thank you for playing League of Legends!

Aametherar

06-05-2011

Wow, we really did clean out the worst cases! Thanks Riot3.14159~! This was an awesome opportunity for all of us, I look forward to round 2!

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Happy to help. I am already seeing an effect on the amount of trolls and ragers in my games and that is the best reward I could ask for.

Great job with this amazing community tool. Thanks Riot.

Ko Hakoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Deja vu?

Pigasaurus

06-05-2011

Great news. Always good to do our part to help the community, plus the IP reward will be a nice added touch.

Aametherar

06-05-2011

Whoops forgot to +1, but I honestly can't wait, I've heard great things about the improvement of the community in general, been stuck with bot games since my nets been acting up, but I think round 1 was a huge wake up call to the community in general as fellow players have more than shown a majority of them have a near 0 tolerance policy for the worse offenders and just want a better community, Riot backing that up is awesome.

MĂ­santhropic

06-05-2011

What about the South Americans? The Koreans? Germans? Canadians? etc...? Are the North American's the only ones subject to penalties?

Also, how can players NOT find enjoyment in gloating over other player's losses while getting paid peanuts for IP? The "recess" proves that the player base's grudge-filled hatred has no bounds. Give them a Tribunal the size of our entire world filled with violators, and they'll be done in no time flat! Because they thrive off of judging/condemning/casting stones on other people even though they themselves [eventually] do the same things.

Aametherar

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
What about the South Americans? The Koreans? Germans? Canadians? etc...? Are the North American's the only ones subject to penalties?
all across the North American platform

They didn't say North Americans they said those that play on this platform.

MĂ­santhropic

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
all across the North American platform

They didn't say North Americans they said those that play on this platform.
Very well. Thank you for the clarification.

The rest of my post still stands, though.

Pigasaurus

06-05-2011

Oh boy, its Zeus in a Speedo.

Would really love to know which banned account/accounts belonged to him. Nobody would sit in this forum every day spamming every single thread unless they were suffering from a serious and possibly terminal case of "umad".

12345 ... 11