Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I fell in love with Orianna, but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

06-05-2011

Please, add at least 50 damage to her ult on all levels. If not for the AoE pull, it would be worse than Lux's E. Even 50 damage would make enemies go from "feh" to "****...".

Parabolic

06-05-2011

Her ult is fine.

Here's something to think about... She is banned constantly in top-level games. Why would that be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

uCynical

06-05-2011

Quote:
Parabolic:
Her ult is fine.

Here's something to think about... She is banned constantly in top-level games. Why would that be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FeedshotGG feeding too much with new champion.

PureWaterishere

Recruiter

06-05-2011

I love using Garen, but his decisive strike at level 5 has 90 base damage......... , yeah i wish balancing worked as easy as using buffs without a wall of text

Tenant

Friend of Urf

06-05-2011

Hey here's an idea

how about

instead of using it for the damage

you like

I dunno

use it for the AoE pull

Quantumprophecy

06-05-2011

How would it be worse than Lux's E? It does 60 more damage, with a .1 higher ratio? And I think an aoe knock around is better than a slow...