Shen - A DPS GUIDE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mulaa

03-26-2010

thx 4 ur all comments. I didnt say Shen is not a tank. Hes a tank definitely. My build is just for some1 wanna try other builds on Shen. I aso played Shen as tank sometimes. His unique role in game is not really clear now so just try out st fun on him until we all know exactly his pros and cons. Im still working on Tank build on him as well. So have fun all ^^

dagni

03-26-2010

what i dont get is.. if you build him as a tank, you have pretty good damage, enough where people cant ignore you. Maybe you should try finding better items for his tank spec that make him pretty OP.. they are out there.

KittyCatMoewMoew

03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
I stopped reading after DPS guide.

Shen is a tank, his abilities are poor for a DPS build at best, and the fact that you are building DPS leaves you with a significant lack of HP/Armor/M. Resist, so good luck using your Dash.

Just because his Passive may seem like it's worth to make a DPS build, doesn't justify it. It really helps him dealing solid damage using his tank abilities.
Ok well clearly you havnt played shen as a DPS before...
I have had him for 3 games and on my third game i decided to play him as a DPS.
i finished with 25/4/8 and your telling me he isnt a dps?
incase people want to know what items i got it's
1. Malady
2. Ninja tabi
3.Infinity edge
4.Phantom dancers
5.Last whisper
6.Frozen mallet (didnt end up getting it but was on my way)

Decendt

03-26-2010

I play an AP Shen with Lichbane...may sound like a fail, but with the low CDs...Lichbane procs often...and the heal from the Vorpal Blade is also good

Whatev

03-26-2010

Sounds like DPS Mundo but not as good.

Fourth22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

I see him more as a hybrid. Once he uses his ult and taunt he is no longer a big threat, but you want people to try and kill you still. Add in some dps items or auras makes him a more tempting target and able to dish out some more damage. Even without much for defense items he still has a lot of survivability so I could see a more dps slanted build working.

Nekir

03-26-2010

http://sites.google.com/a/leagueoflegends-wiki.com/league-of-legends/lol/champions/shen---eye-of-twilight/shen---a-dps-guide-by-mulaa
I moved this to leagueoflegends-wiki.com under the Champion Guides. Please email me at treyyeoman@att.net if you want anything changed with the page, or if you specifically do not want the page reproduced on our wiki.
Thanks for the great guide!
~Trey

Stormsoul

03-26-2010

the only way shen even remotely functions as a DPS is with trinity force or lichbane if he's AP. if you dont have one of those then you're doing it wrong

XeroJin84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2010

in all honesty, i tried dps a bit, but unless you have your base huge amount of hp, you do pretty much nothing...

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Adjudicator

03-26-2010

This is about as intelligent as DPS Alistair.