Dr Mundo and his fantastic regen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biraru

06-05-2011

My question and theory is how could Vlad players be any worse. A VLAD complaining about MUNDO'S regen. It's like some sort of miracle that people could be that vain.

Zarthorn

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibbish View Post
He probably used a Quicksilver Sash to dump the Hemo and Ignite.

Combined with Warmog+Spirit Visage, that's probably why you didn't take him down.
Like i said, I checked his gear and there was not a single tank item, no sign of cleanse (he was running teleport and ghost) he had all AD dps items, the first thing I thought was to check his items to see if he was built to counter me, no qss, no banshees, no force of nature, no warmogs, no wits end, just nothing that would have warranted him to be able to sustain himself with a full 400+ AP Vlad burst with ignite stuck on him.

Like I said it raised an eyebrow, but chances are if he was cheating like it seems more and more like he was, chances are the servers picked him up and kicked his preverbial butt into touch.

Will just write it off as a bad experience, hopefully one that probably will never repeat itself.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraru View Post
My question and theory is how could Vlad players be any worse. A VLAD complaining about MUNDO'S regen. It's like some sort of miracle that people could be that vain.
^ this

Get Some 101

06-05-2011

Was he attacking you? Mundo with life steal items, decent AS can with his ult easily out regen your combo, and it's not hacks. The lower health he gets the more AD he gains through using he...E I believe. Thus he would have a greater %regen of life back through lifesteal+ult.

As people have also said, Vlad is burst, and you can't burst down Mundo 1v1.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some 101 View Post
As people have also said, Vlad is burst, and you can't burst down Mundo 1v1.
Depends on the Mundo player I shredded through a few back in the day with LeBlanc. But yeah, Vlad should be going after squishies not going toe to toe with tanks. Some thing isn't adding up with what this Vlad player is saying... And hemoplague is better saved for team fights imo. Could be a skill difference.

Lumaca

06-05-2011

Lawl.

He must be CRIT-STEAL MUNDO!

One Critical with his E and he lifesteals a boatload of health.

cleavage cake

06-05-2011

i think the real question here is why did you sanguine pool before you transfusioned

superpyro40

06-05-2011

This one time, at League camp, I threw Ignite and Executioner's Calling on Mundo. And he was sad.

trancepticom

07-09-2011

I find your story very hard to believe. Also, you should probably be trying to attack someone other than the tank. Tanks are hard to kill, especially 1v1. Vlad is powerful but doesnt really burst that much